Chapter 4

Mark's POV

I was finishing up videos before I left for Pax Prime (I refuse to call it Pax West) tomorrow. Before I went to bed, I decided I would check Twitter. As I logged on, I saw all my friends tweeting about how they were going to Pax and how excited they were. Then I caught sight of Jack's tweet about HIM going to Pax.

@Jack_Septic_Eye
So many videos! Almost done. Just two more to edit then I'm all set. PAX HERE I COME.

Holy shit. Holy shit. Holy shit. He's going too?! My mind starting thinking up a ton of scenarios that may or may not happen. I quickly texted Felix.

(Felix = F, Mark = M)

M- JACK IS GOING TO PAX AND YOU NEVER SAID ANYTHING?

F- I'M SORRY. I'M SORRY. I THOUGHT IT WOULD MAKE YOU UPSET.

Well as you guys remember-

Mark.. are you talking to the readers..?

"Oh shit. N-no."

*glare*

"I-I swear I'm not! You can even ask them!"

MARK.

"SHIT I MEAN"

NO BREAKING THE FOURTH WALL DAMN IT.

"Sorry.."

Anyway.. Felix had already known about me and Jack. Before our families found out, he was the only person who knew. So after Jack broke things off, he was the first person I ran to.

M- WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO IF I SEE HIM? WILL HE EVEN REMEMBER ME?

F- I honestly wish I knew.. Mark. I really do.

I dropped my phone on my desk and ran my fingers through my hair. I was literally driving myself bonkers over a guy who probably won't remember me at all. "What am I doing to myself.?" I asked. I laid back in my seat, letting out a loud sigh. "Just breathe. You might not even see him all."

  -I'm Feeling Skippy!-

I finally made it to Pax.. After two LONG flights, I had finally made it. At least I got to see all my friends and the whole community! I was excited yet scared.

I soon arrived at my hotel. I was so tired that I just checked in, went straight to my room and passed out. Literally just flopped on my bed and was out like a light.

I woke up the next morning, feeling very groggy but eager to meet everyone. I took an uber to the convention. First things first: look around. So many new game, consoles, and other things to check out. While I was checking out the new VR headset, some accidentally bumped into me, causing me to drop the headset. "Fuck. Sorry." The man said. "No-no it's okay-" A pair of crystal blue eyes met mine. I could feel his breath on my face. "M-mark..?" Jack's voice quivered slightly. "Jack.." my voice cracked harshly.