Chapter 7

"Omg!" he says. First, she kills my dad, Aiden's probably already dead, and now me? Vince looks at me, "We have to get you somewhere she can't find you, and call the police!" I interrupt him, "but you know how she is with the police." He nods, as we drive off. We don't go to his house for the night. We go to a hotel instead. Vince calls his grandma to tell her everything is alright. "Goodnight babe!" He says, but I am already asleep.

--The Next Morning--

We go down to the lobby to get breakfast, as I ask Jojo something.

Angelica: What about Aiden, is he okay?

Jojo: Yes, he got on the bus this morning!

Angelica: Okay thanks

I sigh in relief, and so does Vince. That had to me my dad in the bag, it just had to, but it wasn't, because we soon see him pull up to the hotel, which is where he works. I walk up to him, and hug him. He kisses me on the forehead, and asks why I'm not in school. I tell him I'm taking a few days off, but he doesn't care, only because he is late for work. Vince and I make our back up to our hotel room and checkout. Once we get to his house, there is a note on the door:

You may have my daughter, but I will do the same. I have taken your grandma, in which we can trade when you make up your mind, but in the meantime, you will sit and watch her be tortured.

Vince hears the cries on the tv as he looks at me. "I'm sorry" he says. He takes my stuff and takes me to my house. It takes about 20 minute to get there, and once we do, she is sitting on the front porch. "Well, well, well, if it isn't Angie the crazy!" she taunts. I fight back, "Oh please, I'm the crazy one, oh, okay!" She then pushes me in, but Vince then pushes his way in. He stabs my mother in the chest as he grabs his grandma. He takes her with him, leaving me behind. He texts me soon after, "I'm sorry!" My mom, bleeding on the floor, picks up her handgun. "Angelica, oh Angelica, I love-" 

I wake up from the terrible nightmare. I was napping in the back seat of his car, and  Vince is here comforting me. I ask, "Is your grandmom alright?" He nods, and replies, "Yeah, for an 80 year old." I then check my phone to see what time it is. It's 12:48, and I get up to make lunch. 

After I eat my food, I go upstairs and get into the shower. I stay in for about 30 minutes as usual, and Vince makes his way into the bathroom, but this time fully dressed. I yell for him to leave, and he listens. After I get out of the shower, I take my medicine, and make my way back to the bedroom, and get my cloths on. I make my way back downstairs. When I enter the living room, I see Vince, blood, and his dead grandmom, and I soon realize that this is not a dream.