Chapter 11

But that couldn't be true, I mean, would Angie really do this? She's dead, but I just need answers! The officer then walks me over the paperwork, as he reads it. "I, Angelica Foxworth, leave 12 million dollars from my grandmothers will to bail you out of jail, but only 12. I love you Vince, I really do!" He smirks, "If you loved her so much, why the hell did you kill her?" I roll my eyesannd yell back at him. "I didn't kill her! It was her mom!"  He rolls his eyes back at me as he escorts me out, and something surprises me. It's Angelica's mother. With her arms out, she smiles and talks to me. "He Vince! Welcome back to the real world! You're coming to live with me!" Afraid, I run off, faster and faster every minute. I don't look back, just as I didn't look back at a Angelica, dying.

...

Angelica's POV

"Grandma?" I ask, tearing up. She smiles, nods, and comes over to hug me. She whispers in my ear, "I knew he was lying, but I couldn't do anything about it!" I smile, crying more and more every second. I walk over to my dresser, and see pictures of my mother, but I throw them on the ground. I then run to Aiden's room, and I see him, knowing he was the one in the bag of blood. I wonder if Vince killed him too, but no one will ever know! My grandma calls from downstairs, "Angelica, you have a visitor!" I run downstairs, as my jaw drops.

...

Vince's POV

I couldn't run for much longer. I could die of my asthma, but I don't really care if I do. It takes me about 10 minutes to reach my house, the one where my mom and grandma both died in. I make my way upstairs to my room, as I take Angelica's cloths into my car, and drive back to her house. Her mom is there, but I barge in, cursing her out and throwing stuff at her in the process. "You are the reason my world went to hell!" I yell at her. She yells back, even louder, "And it's all your fault I killed my daughter! You made me jealous. I thought you were taking her from me, and the only way to get to you was to kill her!" I look in amaze, knowing that most of the things she is saying doesn't make sense. I push her down onto the floor as I make my way to Angelica' room."I'm calling the cops!" she yells. I yell back, "Cool! Won't make you less lonely, I mean, you killed both your children and scared your husband off, for the second time!" She doesn't talk, but she does run upstairs, probably wanting to kill me. I shut the dor and lock it, as she bangs and yells. I look around the room, and see pictures of her, as tears stream down my face. I messed up, big time, and there was only one way to fix that. I throw her stuff on the floor, find a rope, and start to tie, and just 30 seconds later, I leave the cruel world I once knew.

...

Angelica's POV

I am speechless, just plain old speechless. It's Vince. "W-What are you doing here?" I ask. He is silent, but smiling. He hands me a slip of paper. As my grandmom invites him in, I open the letter. "I'm Sorry" he wrote.

The End

Of Book One