Chapter 9

It is my dad, it really is! "Angelica, shh, I'm here to save you from your mother!" he says. Now that I know my mother took me, I get really scared. I'm sweating, and to be honest, I really don't care! "How? How are you going to save me?" I ask. He looks around the room, and then points to a door. "There, the next time your mom comes in, I'll knock her out, I'll cut you free, and off you'll go!" I agre, but then ask him, "What if you die?" He shakes his head, "I rather die saving my only daughter than die knowing I should have saved her from her psycho mother!" My mother then walks in, as my dad hides. "Well hello Angie, I guess it's time to do the business I need to to do... which means you will be alone for three hours. Fine, I'll just leave!" my mother says, slamming the door. My dad makes his way back to me, grabs his knife, and starts cutting. "Oh, and Angie-" my mom says, but stops because she sees my dad. "Dominick James Kissler! What are you doing here, I'm trying to kill your daughter... with kindness!" she says, lying. My dad gets up, "You see, wanting to kill my daughter is the only thing true in that statement!" My mom then attempts to kill my dad several times, but he doesn't die. My dad then tries to kill my mom, but she doesn't die either. This goes on for hours as I try and break free. Since my dad had already been cutting, I was able to break free, but as I was escaping, Vince walked in. "Vince?" I ask, looking puzzled. I try to push my way out, but it's no use, he wont let me leave. My mom yells, "It's no use sweety, he's on my side now!"

--Flashback to Yesterday--

I'm in the back of the car, but my vision is such a blur that I can't make out who it is. One voice I hear, a lady's says, "We've finally got her, and nothing can save her now!" Another voice, a man's, replies, "Yup, we sure do. " It feels like they drive me around for hours just trying to find  place to hide my body, but when they open the trunk, they knock me out.

-------------------------------------

"What do you mean... Vince?" I ask, still confused. My dad interrupts, "Angie, on the count of three... one, two -" 

"Three!" Vince calls out, pushing into me as I fall to the ground. It hurts, but I know that there is worse. He calls out to me as he pulls out a bag. "I'm Sorry"