Chapter 8

I look in shock. I cant believe I had just had a nightmare about it. It's like I have visions! I walk over to Vince, whose eyes are full of tears, and kiss his cheek. "Stay strong baby, you're not the only one." He smiles, probably a fake one, and hugs me tight. He tells me he loves me, and that will never change." 

--The Next Morning--

"C'mon Angie!" he yells. I bolt downstairs as we both get into the car. It's Friday, so I guess it's time to go back to school. Mrs. Hargrove is there, but doesn't give me a glance. I sit by Jojo, and talk about what has been happening. "Have you called the cops yet?" she asks. I shake my head, as she yells at me. "Really Angie! Come on it's your life that is on the line!" I look up, because she is like a foot taller than me. "I know Jojo, but I'm scared it's just going to make it worse!" She gives me a smirk, and leaves the table. One tear falls down my face.

After school, I walk home, just to feel alone, because you know that being alone is one of my favorite things of life. I pass my house, but don't care. If she sees me, too bad, if she doesn't, that's nice. After about five minutes of walking, Vince pulls up. "Is everything alright?" I don't look up, but he yells at me. "Angie! Are You okay?" I finally look up, "Nothing is the matter, I'm alright!" He knows something is up, because I cry every time. He drives off, as voices behind me start to get louder. "Angie! Angie! Angie! Hurry, She's Coming!"

I ask them, "Who, who's coming?" They reply, "Your mother!" 

I bolt away, running for my life and wishing I had gotten into the car with Vince. I bet she's in her car, searching for my delicate soul. My phone starts to ring, but I'm to worried to answer. After a minute of constant running, I decide to check who it was, and it was Vince. I get really mad, because I could have called him to get me. I freak out as cars pass, and  I'm just waiting until my mom's will show up. For once, being alone is  the worst thing in life. I start to worry,because it's like the world is spinning around me and I can't stop it. I finally just fall and faint.

...

"Finally, I have you! It took awhile, but I finally do!" a voice says. I wake up, sweating and feeling dizzy. After my vision gets clear, I look around the dark room. I can't see anything, but I do see a dark figure. Minutes later, it finally gets up, turns on a light, but it's not who I think it is.

"Dad?" I ask. 

...

Sorry for such a short chapter, but chapter 9 will be action packed!

Book Two's title is now confirmed!!!

"I Love You!" She Said