Again, with the Chapter Titles. (I hate these things)

My only method of binding has been taken away for the rest of the week so that's fuuun (note: sarcasm). I use the cami-binding method and the only cami I had that worked for it is temporarily out of my possession due to my sister.

So, I've been having a lot of trouble determining my gender lately, and I think it's because I'm going through (yet another) existential crisis. Luckily, it's coming to an end.

According to Google, "an existential crisis is a moment at which an individual questions the very foundations of their life: whether this life has any meaning, purpose, or value". So basically, you start to question the very concept of life itself. What is life? Is it significant? How do I know anything is real, and does it matter if anything is real if there's the possibility of nothing being real? That kind of thing. This was a horrible explanation, so if you want a more in-depth explanation, then check out the video I've included (I think it's at the top?). It's danisnotonfire's explanation of it, and it makes a lot of sense.

But yeah, things like gender are kind of hard to grasp when you begin questioning if life itself is even real/significant.

-T (boyish)