Before Reading

As of 1/17/2018, this journal is done. I will no longer update it. More information can be found in the last entry. As stated below, at the time of completion, this journal is five years old. A lot has been changed or removed, but there are still sections which may not be accurate. This is not intentional.

Listen, a lot of this was written years ago when I was about fifteen. If you are here because you are curious about this identity, or trying to find out who you are, or you already identify and are just here to read about someone else's thoughts/experiences, welcome, I'm glad you're here!

Some things you should know:

1. I am a busy person

2. I can not always get back to you quickly. I am not a good person to contact if you need advice or someone to talk to immediately.

3. In that same sense, I am not here to solve all of your problems. I am willing to answer your questions, but if you don't like my response, don't ask me a million times expecting to get a different answer.

 You may disagree with what I have to say. That does not give you a right to attack me, or anyone else who reads this book. If that's all you do here, you'll be muted, because I'm tired of it. It's rude and inconsiderate to needlessly go after people who identify a certain way. And if you're so incredibly against genderfluid people, why on earth would you even read this journal? Is your life truly so devoid of meaning that you have to attack people online who are trying to understand themselves or find a community? 

With that being said, thanks for reading my journal! It's been a great three years.