The End

Hopefully, you guys didn't just get a thousand notifications from this story. If you did, give me a second to explain. I went through and removed aspects of the book that were extremely irrelevant (though I didn't get them all, I go on tangents a lot). I also removed all instances I could find where I said my real name, instead changing almost all of the names I've used for myself to an initial. I've unpublished parts that I felt didn't particularly add anything to the story, but again: I'm sure I missed some of it.

Now, I think it's about time I marked the story as finished. It's done what it's needed to do. I rarely login to Wattpad anymore. For years, this served as an amazing community for me to connect with people and educate people. I no longer feel as though I have anything to add to what I have already posted, and if I do, Wattpad will not be the platform for it. I don't expect I'll ever update "Genderfluid" again. Wattpad is simply no longer the best platform for me to use. Nor is the book style formatting.

I don't expect to be on Wattpad anymore. Feel free to use my inbox as a way to vent or to scream into the void, but know that I will probably never reply, or even read the messages.

As a final, happy update about me: Life is okay. It has its challenges, but I'm keeping busy and getting through things one day at a time.

Thanks for the immense amount of support over the last 5 years.

-Mikah