daunted

DISCLAIMER:

I just wanted to announce this is one of my first books that I have written I was so determined to finish and achieve my goal. Please don't steal my story or we'll have some serious issues. I have/am still working very hard on this, so if you guys see anyone that steals my book, please tell me.

IF you steal this story or ill cut off your intestines and shove it down your throat as i watch you suffer and gladly be entertained by it:)

Oh and before you get confused, yes this is a Harry Styles Fanfiction.

*sidenote can I just apologize if this is too much like Divergent I'm sorry I tried so hard to make it not alike.

DAUNTED:

Serena Offred is a 17 year old girl that learns to deal with the difficulties of life. Living with her older brother Rory, and younger sister Adeline, dealing with her sick mother. Without a manly figure in the house, they struggle.
They live in a dystopia where the wealthy reap all benefits and most of the poor are homeless. Middle class has been eliminated out of the system.

The wealthy live with the government, since all they have no choice but to support them. Serena is finally given the golden opportunity to apply for a special spot to work with the government but is that truly what she wants? Everything changes once she crosses path with the leader of the resoluted. Will everything be the same? Or will their be more to come?

WARNING:

This story will contain in graphic detail in terms of Sexual Abuse, Violence, Sexuality, Language, and overall Themes.

CAST:

Serena Offred- Jessica Alba

Adeline O'ffred- Mackenzie Foy

Julia O'fffed- Julia Roberts

Rory O'ffred- Jonny Weston

Evangelina Waterson- Angelina Jolie

Wren Trotsky- Dylan O'brien

Harry Styles- As Himself

Derek styles- J.R Bourne

Niall Horan- Niall Horan

( I don't imagine her as anyone)- Allison Jones

Jessica styles- idk bro she's like 14

(more characters comin yo way tho)

And without further I present you daunted ...