Prologue

34

34 is the amount of days that I've been held captive.

It's been 34 long dreading days since I've been outside. Since I've seen Harry.

He promised he'd save me. He promised he'd always be their to protect me.

I can't help but think, maybe he gave up? Maybe he decided he was better off without me.

Maybe. Just maybe.

I stared down at my cut up arms, tied down with a dirty rope. Again,  I struggled for the hundredth time to break free. Pointless.

I stare at the broken glass that was across the room, which flickered my memory.

My knife.

Moments later I began to imagine how I slid my knife in my boot, the day I was fighting with the resoluted.

I struggle to bring my foot up to the chair. Luckily he never tied up my feet.

I shake my foot until I see the end of the tiny metal weapon.

Endless moments of stretching, trying to reach my one hope of freedom, I finally succeed.

I grab the tiny object in my hands as I begin to cut open the ropes around my arms.

I stand up, being not able to stand up for one whole month was so impose, but being beaten, starved, and abused was even more challenging.

I tucked the knife into my waste band, hiding the ropes behind the door so my captor wouldn't notice.

But as I begin to turn around, I noticed blood trickling across the wall, leading it's way to the door frame.

But in four bold letters written in the dark maroon colour read:

Help.

~
Lmao did you like it ?

2 votes 2 comments?