06

I currently posted a new H.S fanfic,  it's called "Gone" you can check that out if you'd like to;)

06

My body falls flat into view, my head quickly shoots up to see if I've revealed myself. I soon perceive the three bodies that have remained into place, as I observe the substantial of their well beings.

"Did you guys here that?" the Irish voice from earlier returns, I instantly realized he was the one with blonde hair.

I look to my left, and saw an empty open roomed, quickly deciding I should crawl into it, which led me into a rusty kitchen.

"No Niall, it's probably just the rain" The man with the husky voice is quick to come into view, noticing his chocolate brown curls that fall slightly above his shoulders. His green orbs studied the blonde haired boy intensively. His substantial attire was consisted of black skinny jeans and a white button up. Quickly realizing that was the uniforms for the males back at the governments building. (omfg sad af cuz he cut his hair, but he still cute doe)

I notice the blonde girl, Aliza was it? I don't know, I was always bad with names. Though she gave the blonde boy a dirty look, as if indicating her distaste towards him.

"Guys I think we should go, Evangelina is sending the guards out to make sure no ones outside during curfew. We should have just listened to Harry, and agreed on meeting later into the night."
A man with chocolate brown hair, which tousled to the side of his head, and amazing ocean blue eyes walks in with a light British accent. Noticing it's similar to the intimidating boy with curls.

"Lets go, Niall and Allison you both go from the back, Louis and I will take the front"

My heart began to bang rapidly against my chest as I realize they might see me, since I had entered from the back door.

Their footsteps grew heavier as I slid beneath the counter. Praying they wouldn't notice.

I held my breath, noticing the footsteps echoed, signaling they were far. I slowly turned my head and saw the brown headed girl along with the blonde haired boy, slamming the back door on their way out.

I quickly look to the front door, viewing that no one was in sight.

I panted slightly, silently standing from my crouched position. My heart still beating fast as ever.

I circle the room once more. The house looked as if no one had been here for years.

Walking towards the door, deciding I should head home, something suddenly catches my eye.

I turn back to the filthy living room, seeing a tiny silver object on the floor.

Crouching down onto the floor, I wiped my thumb across the object.

Grazing my thumb over the object, I noticed it was shaped as a paper airplane. A necklace to be precise.

The small object makes me think back to my father, causing a smile to creep its way into my face. How we used to play outside when I was young, and throw around paper airplanes. The beautiful night skies would be filled with our laughter. The necklace felt a bit familiar making me create a silly idea in my head that this could have been my fathers.

A small tear strolls down my eye, causing my smile to quickly fade.

Crying is for the week Serena. I scold myself.

I immediately wrap up the necklace, and shove it into my black skinny jeans. Giving my face on quick wipe and head out the door.

__