4TH QUARTER

˙˙˙Long Time No See˙˙˙

"I told you to bring them by lunch and look what time it is!"

"At least I brought them, didn't I?"

*THWACK!*

'Fool. Not a good choice for words..' He thought & pushed up his glasses, looking pity for the ace of their team.

"Kagami-kun will be missed." The other first years said & yelped when said guy hollered at them.

"I don't got all the time of the world so spill." The light teal haired girl laid a hand on her hip, beside her is Kuroko. The Coach of Seirin basketball team finally looked at her and dropped her mouth to speak but didn't.

"Uh, Coach, is something wrong?" Izuki asked when he saw her face. She shook her head.

"No, it's just that..." She trailed off & they leaned their ears to hear. "Are you two related?"

Mizune & Kuroko exchanged a glanced before saying in unison, "No."

"You're shaking your heads starting from the same direction, both of you have the same impassive tone and pale skin; everything else is the same except for your height, hair, eye color, and eyebrows."

"Also gender." A shoe struck Koganei's face and he fell to the ground, Mitobe was the one who helped him up.

"We've been asked that question before. But that's not why you called us, right Coach?" She nodded at Kuroko and held up her phone. They blinked & everyone of them closed in to watch the night vision video.

"Woah! That girl is cool!"

"She looks familiar."

"That's because you already saw her." Riko stated & they looked at her then followed her gaze. Mizune just blankly regarded her.

"Yeah, that's me." She answered the question in their minds.

"Why?" Riko asked, Mizune repeated the word with a scoff.

"Can't you just be grateful that I saved your ass?"

The Coach felt her cheeks burn beyond extremities. Why was she so curious anyways? It's not she's interested in girls like Alex. Riko shook the thought away, she just wanted to know. There's no way it was just a coincidence that the light teal haired swimmer just happened to pass by & does the Ignite Pass on a robber.

Looking at said swimmer, who is arguing with Kuroko, they looked like they know each other a lot. But Riko was just thinking the obvious, is Mizune the one who taught Kuroko his passes? Or another friend from Teiko?

"Fine, fine! I'll tell her." Mizune growled at Kuroko and sighed, "I already saw it coming."

They all stared at her with wide eyes. "You mean, you can see the future?" Furihata asked, Mizune impulsively clicked her tongue in annoyance at him.

"Whenever I dream sometimes, I get images of what's going to happen to certain people that I'm going to see the next day. The pictures are blurred so when I finally see the person, that's when I'll finally get what's going to happen to them." When she finished, all- except Kuroko- of their jaws collapsed. Mizune added, shrugging. "Only sometimes."

"Now, if y'all can excuse me, I have a life to take care of." She turned for the door but was halted by Riko, who's blocking her way.

"Do you play basketball?" The short haired girl asked, she saw the blank face of the uneven haired girl shimmered. Like a still surface of a lake was disturbed by a pebble. A shot of emotions cracked through her eyes but was gone after a blink.