6TH QUARTER

˙˙˙Clearly Taken˙˙˙

"They haven't given up yet?"

Kuroko nodded. "Yes. He's trying to do something.."

Midorima kept glancing & moving sideways as Takao continued to dribble the ball. 'If they're going to claw in now, they'll be needing Midorima's threes.' Kotaro thought, his eyes glanced at the one he's guarding. 'But with Akashi on him, it's impossible for them to score.'

A timer of the violation ticked down. "Less than ten seconds for a violation.. so their offense is taking them nowhere?" Koganei asked anxiously.

"That's probably a piece of it... whatever they're attempting to do is sure to be risky." Teppei said.

Alex wailed softly in her throat. "Hmmm, if Shutoko couldn't afford a single mistake.. I wonder what will they do?" She said, bending down to rest her chin on her hands.

"Well," Mizune expelled a deep breath she sucked in. "If that's the case then, they'll be on the act the moment they thought of their attack."

The camera man was watching the players sternly, but was getting bored 'cause the players were sweating buckets yet not doing anything. "Hm?"
He pressed the earplug in his left ear to hear an unfamiliar voice giving an order. "Sorry, who are you and could repeat the question?"

In a maybe not so far away place, a room was only lit by the light from a laptop. It's screen presenting the battle between Shutoko and Rakuzan. "My name is not important, are you sure you want to not oblige the orders of your superior?" A girl wearing a wireless headphone with mic didn't wait for the camera man's answer. "I repeat their order; while you wait for Shutoko to make a move, glance the camera around. It's not a big deal, really. And if I were you, I would just do it."

"O-okay!"

The girl's stoic face was cracked by her lips splitting outward. Her blonde hair was pulled back into a messy bun. When she caught sight of a blondie with a light teal haired girl standing and watching at a certain part of the gym, she froze the screen to take a snapshot of it & unfreeze the video.

"There." The camera man said.

She chirped her gratitude and quickly passed the picture to her phone & sent it in English.

To: Kugado-san
Subject: Picture

Here you go, Ku-san.

She made a sound with her smile after sending it, grabbing a glass filled with dark liquid & sipping on it. She was victoriously staring at the photo she sent, to be specific, at the owner of the light teal hair. "Finally, found you... Captain."

'This is a bet. I need to believe in my teammates more than in myself.' Midorima proclaimed in his head. The time ticking for the violation blinked three as he glanced at his teammate waiting for their chance. 'There is not one man on this team who has not done his best!'

Akashi felt the astonishment bouncing through his veins when his former teammate entered his shooting motion without the ball. Otsubo & Kimura went in front of the hoop, throwing daggers at it with their looks. 'What is he doing?' Unfortunately, Akashi's question cannot be answered because couldn't move his lips. 'He can't be....'