11TH QUARTER

˙˙˙Hentai-chin˙˙˙

"Starting tomorrow or even today, please enjoy Yosen High School, De Luca-san." The woman behind the glass bowed. The brown haired girl she was talking to sheepishly smiled.

"You can call me by my first name, Jina-san." She whisked away without seeing the reaction of the woman. Properly folding the papers she was grasping before slipping them in her back pack. Glancing at her wristwatch and turning to corner to halt when she felt a familiar call.

Fortunately, there was a map of the school beside her at the wall. Her red eyes behind her red glasses skimmed to every girl's restrooms and flew away. There are five floors of this school. She arrived at the first floor restroom, which was out of order. After seeing that there were no elevators, she bolted for the stairs. The second floor restroom was the same and as so was the third floor restroom.

Staring at the out of order sign of the fourth floor restroom, she knew she couldn't hold it anymore. Taking deep oxygen in and out while facing the male's restroom door. Classes were still going for another hour, no one was around. There's only a 50% possibility that a guy will excuse himself to the restroom. Also, it depends sometimes if the teacher is lax or not.

'It's not like I'm going to take a shit..' She thought with huff and entered the restroom. Which was cleaner than expected, she thought with a push of her glasses up. Or maybe the janitor just cleaned it. Shaking her head to get rid of the thoughts and hurried to a cubicle.

"Heaven~..." she sighed in relief, grabbing a tissue to flush and composed herself. She regretted not wearing a boyish outfit. She's clad in a yellow star print indigo with white long sleeves shirt under a short red leather jacket, black plaid red and white pleated mini skirt with two chains linked on the left, star print brown knee socks, and black leather high-cut boots.

When she was done admiring herself, she stepped out the cubicle only to freeze on the spot. Since she was on the last cubicle, there was one urinal on the side just in front of it. And to top it all off, there was a guy exchanging calls with nature. The urinal was the telephone. "Oh, a girl? What are doing here?"

Shakily, she glanced at the giant guy who has purple hair that goes to his shoulder. Her red eyes accidentally went down, resulting her screaming after she slapped her hands on her face. Hearing a crack from her glasses. She knew was bright red, she wondered why all the blood in her face hadn't exited down her nose. Blindly sprinting to the door simultaneously yelling the two words for an apology.

"Gomen nasai! Gomennasaigomennasaigomennasai- Oof!"

"Ara?" She didn't looked up at the guy she bumped into, removing her hands from her face before running towards the staircase when-

"Atsushi, what happened?"

"Huh~? Dunno. That girl just suddenly came out the cubicle."

"Don't tell me she saw..."

Her head was spinning as the purple haired giant's face came back in. 'Atsushi.....?' She inwardly asked.

"Murasakibara Atsushi....!" She muttered, eyes widening as steps from the top of the stairs caught her hearing. Turning with a glare directly to the purple haired guy, who was beside a black haired guy that covered his left eye with a bangs.

'What an emo...' She thought.

"Why were you-?" Before Murasakibara could finish his sentence and dodge and hear Himuro calling his name, he regained his balance after a few steps back because of a punch to the face by that girl.