15TH QUARTER

˙˙˙Enraged˙˙˙

If only the sun could beep and flash the citizens of Tokyo what time it was, it would've indicated that it was already 9:30 a.m. In a big two-storey house that was almost like a mansion, six guards were knocking vehemently on a chocolate colored door. All of them were in their dark blue blazer and pants, white linen shirt underneath the blazer, and dark blue leather shoes. The jade colored pin with an elegant 'S' carved in it was under their breast pocket.

"Oy, Zune!" - Denro

"Zune-chan~!" - Kugado

"Mi'lady, it's time to wake up." - Sakanu

"Good morning, Mizune!" - Sanjo

"You should really get up, Zune." - Fui

"Hey, kusogaki, stop playing Sleeping Beauty already and wake up!" - Elias

They pursed their lips and ceased from knocking, awaiting for the scowling face and unruly light teal hair to reveal after the door was opened. But it didn't. So the six of them knocked all at once. Forcing themselves not to enter without permission.

"I thought she had an alarm. Anybody have some great ideas yet?" Elias asked, hiding his worry. He has tan skin like Denro, his ash blond hair was slick back too, he has amber eyes and is always seen with furrowed eyebrows.

"I think I might have..." Fui murmured, looking at them with his hazel eyes. He soothed the strands of his ebony hair that fell on his face, his hair was pulled into a low ponytail. Fui cleared his throat and yelled. "Breakfast is ready!!!"

They heard a thud from the room, the door slammed against the wall when it opened. "WHO COOKED?!" Mizune roared so loud the guards flew away.

"Nobody!" Denro groaned in pain, he was at the middle of the pile.

"WAIT, WHAT TIME IS IT?!"

"STOP SHOUTING, KUSOGAKI!"

"OW! I WAS ABOUT TOO BUT YOU SHOUTED NEXT AND HEAD SLAPPED ME!"

Elias howled in agony after Mizune punched him square on the nose. She shut the door with a bang. "You don't need help?" Kugado asked when he heard her closet opening and closing.

"Like hell I need help!" She furiously hollered, Kugado heard another bang of a door. Guessing it was the bathroom door.

"Will she be okay even with a sprained arm?" Sakanu inquired.

˙˙˙

"I thought nobody cooked." Mizune growled, sitting on the center stool swivel chair at the kitchen island. A plate of scrambled eggs and a glass of chocolate were in front of her.

'Why the hell is the chocolate boiling?' She stared at the bubbling liquid in the glass then at the plate, 'Why the hell are there still shells in the eggs!?'

"Well, it was a surprise. Denro, Elias, and Sakanu mixed up the chocolate with loving care. Kugado, Sanjo, and Me cooked up the scrambled eggs with purifying tenderness."

Elias gagged at what Fui said, receiving a glare. "What? Obviously, ours is much better than yours." He claimed.

"Now I know why your wives feel sick when you cook." She murmured under her breath. They rose an eyebrow at her, she sighed in relief when she realized they didn't hear.