25TH QUARTER

•••Don't Judge Me, Damnit•••

"Yoohoo~ Chou! Tardy as always." Naiyan grinned at the newcomer, who spotted her and glared.

"Heintze, what are you doing here?" Bile could be heard in her voice.

Naiyan chuckled. "No need to be a salty hoe, Chou."

"Why are you late?" Mizune stood in front of the newcomer, frowning. "Do you know what time is it? If we weren't that desperate for a member, I would've kicked you out."

"Mizune..." - Sasha ( ̄へ ̄ ;)

"She's so straightforward, it's embarrassing." - Hikari (×_×;)

Kinzoku slid beside the newcomer with flowers in the air around her. "Welcome! Welcome! Um, your resu--"

"Why are you so mad? At least, I'm here." The newcomer scowled at the tealette, fixing up her glasses. The flowers around Kinzoku wilted.

"I'm just irritated by tardy people. And I thank you for at least coming." Mizune said, sharply and dryly.

"If you're grateful, at least try to look and sound like you are." ∑( ̄□ ̄)

(▼へ▼メ) "If you're going to audition, at least come at the designated time."

The two exchanged glares, neither of them backing down. "She just stopped us from fighting and now she's picking a fight with the newcomer." Rai said, blankly.

"That's her specialty. Should we fight again to get her attention?" Naiyan grinned devilishly.

Rai turned to her with an annoyed smile. "Let's. I'll beat you to a pulp, konoyarou."

Naiyan boastfully guffawed. "As if you can, chibi-chan."

Sasha held Rai back when the blonde tried to kick Naiyan, who guffawed at her failing attempts. The newcomer gave Kinzoku her resume. "I'm late because of my Saturday classes." She explained with a brief glare to the tealette, who vein popped momentarily.

"Omae wa... Chou Tatsumaki Rena?!" Yami suddenly shouted, surprising the tealette and the newcomer.

Tatsumaki pushed her glasses up. "Oh, Nosukiro.. Yami, was it?"

She nodded. "Hai!"

"You two are acquainted?" Mizune glanced from the previous newcomer to the present newcomer.

"Not really. We met during a math quiz bee, we were both competitors. And I lost to her." Yami explained, sheepishly rubbing her head.

Naiyan nudged Mizune. "Told you. She's good in here--" And pointed at her temple, "--And here." Then shot a ball to the basket successfully.

"I must be real good for you to act like that, Heintze." Tatsumaki smirked.

"Don't be stupid." Naiyan scoffed and grinned. "Oh, sorry, you already are."

Tatsumaki was about to charge at her when Mizune intercepted her path. "Please hurry up and go change so we can wrap it up." The tealette sighed, beckoning for Kinzoku to handle the newcomer.

"This way." Kiznoku said and started away, Tatsumaki following behind her.

"Shall I play the 1-on-1 with her?" Naiyan grinned.

"Iye. Kasaiino will be the one playing with her." Mizune shook her head, Kasaiino was fixing the drinks in the background when she flinched at her name.

"Why me?" ( ̄◇ ̄;)

"It's your turn after Rai, remember?" Mizune frowned at the megane brunette.