12TH QUARTER

˙˙˙We/They Are Not˙˙˙

In a silent convenient store, the ambiance of it was mixed with an upbeat electropop music but not the language of the country this store is in.

Seulpeohaji ma No No No honjaga anya No no no
Eonjenanana naege hangsang bichi dwae jun geudae

The cashier guy, who knows the song, was about to dance to it when the bell of the store door tinkled. Two guys entered, one was tall with green hair while the other one was not that tall with black hair.

"Hurry up, Shin-chan. The opening ceremony is in an hour."

"If you're so worried of being late then you can go ahead, Takao."

"What are you doing here anyways?" The black haired guy asked as the bell on top of the store door signaled that someone entered. "Also, is your wallet your lucky item today?"

"Why are you asking so many questions today?" Takao shrugged as an answer, Midorima sighed at that. "Firstly, I'm going to buy my lucky item. I'm sure that answers your second question. No wonder Scorpio is on the bottom today."

"Fine, fine, fine. So, what is your lucky item today?" He glanced at the sweets on the shelves.

Midorima glared at him, fixing up his glasses. "That," he said when his eyes settled on the last Meiji Apollo. His hand outstretched to grab it when another also did. Midorima turned with his eyebrows up at the girl with short red hair and light green eyes.

When she realized she was staring, she frowned at him. She was wearing a faded green american apparel jack over a pale grey and white striped shirt, jeans and sneakers. The two straps of her back pack are slung casually on her shoulder.

"I grabbed it first." They both proclaimed in unison, astonishment briefly changed their faces.

"No, I'm holding it and you're just holding my hand." The girl said.

"I saw it first."

"Shin-chan, c'mon, just give it to the girl and let's find your lucky item in another store."

'Shin-chan...? Lucky item.....??' The girl thought, eyebrows furrowing.

"No. She can find that in another store since she's skipping classes. Look at her, she looks like a spoiled kid."

A nerve pulsed on her head. "Nandato?! Calling me a spoiled kid is so not acceptable, you abominable grass haired twat!"

"Pft~ wahahahaha!!!" Takao had a hand on one of the shelves while the other was around him.

Trying not to fall to the ground. "Uruzai!" Midorima scowled at him and then to the girl, noticing that her height is almost to Mizune's or maybe an inch or two lower.

"Just give it." They both said in unison, scowling harder.

Takao snickered beside Midorima. "Wari, it's just that nobody has the guts to say that to this guy's face."

'If you only know...' Midorima thought of a certain girl.

"I don't care." The red head briefly glared at
the black haired guy, returning it to the green haired guy.

"By the way, I'm Takao Kazunari. This twat is Midorima Shintaro." Takao introduced. Not outstretching his hand for a handshake because he knows that this girl might just raise an eyebrow at him. Which she did, actually.