17TH QUARTER

˙˙˙Sorry, I'm... Late˙˙˙

"Mizune~"

"Hmmm..." She groaned, a hand kept softly pushing the back of her shoulder. "Leave me alone, Kugado.. the meeting is still at lunch."

"Oh~ I thought you'd forget, knowing how you're such constant forgetter."

Her eyes snapped open and she spun in her bed like a fish out of water, screaming at the sight of a girl with eyes that matched hers and black hair that has maroon highlights. Grinning a toothy grin. Darkness devoured her and she sat up, panting.

"A dream!" She exclaimed. The sunlight shone her room from her window and she caught somebody beside her laying on their side. Shaking, Mizune turned.

The girl with tan skin, battleship grey eyes, her long wavy antique brass and white hair sprawled around her, yawned then smiled. "Sleep over just like old times."

"Get off!" She kicked the girl on the stomach, her leg passed  through the girl. Who turned to sand and gave a poof then sprinkled on her bed.

Something rained on Mizune's head, she shook it off. "Sand..?" She said when the particles landed in her hand. Her bed quivered and she immediately found it plus herself not in her room where they're supposed to be.

Instead, they're both in a hourglass. Mizune quickly shuffled out of bed but tumbled back down again when the hourglass was picked up by a large hand. "What the-?!" Her words were cut off at the sight of the giant girl that earlier turned to sand. The girl smiled dashingly at the little tealette.

"Give her to me!" A booming voice said and everything in the hourglass spun, the sand from above briefly ceased as Mizune landed painfully with her legs up in the air.

Shouting at the sight of the bed about to run her over, she dove to the left. "Hey, stop it!" Mizune yelped as giant hands tugged on the hourglass from giant pale ones, spinning everything in the hourglass once again. It happened four more times before the mini tealette had enough.

"STOP IT!!!" She yelled as loud as she can and was surprised that the movements have stopped. Seven pairs of eyes stared at her, she glared at them, they chuckled and the sand raining from above poured faster.

In only a mere seconds, the glass Mizune was in was half full. She tried to block the hole with a pillow. "What the hell?!" The sand from above kept gushing, Mizune was unable to stop it. She pounded on the glass, her shoulders and above sticking out of the sand. Which suddenly turned into water, she choked when she breathed it in her mouth.

As the water filled the hourglass, Mizune held the air she had left in her mouth and kept pounding on the glass. Kicking it. But to no avail. Her vision blurred and she choked, gasping for air as she stared at the ceiling of her room.

Something beeped, she turned to the alarm clock on her bedside drawer. 4:00 A.M. "That was all a dream," Mizune breathed out a laugh. "No, it was a nightmare."

Opening the light of her lampshade, Mizune climbed out of bed and tread towards her cabinet. When she pulled open its doors, she stripped off her pjs. Leaving her in her undergarments before slipping on a sleeveless hoodie sweatshirt and emoji printed boxers.

"Damn," She said after laying a hand on her bed, which was drenched in cold sweat like she was earlier. It was quarter to five when she finished changing her bedsheets and pillowcases. Dumping the previous ones beside the door then plopping down on her bed with a sigh. She couldn't sleep. The dream- nightmare kept replaying whenever she shut her eyes.

What time is it? Dassuo
Mattari shisugiten da
Kassai no mi kuraou
Somebody Punky Funky Love, whoo!