14TH QUARTER

A/N:

This chapter contains the full match between Seirin vs. Rakuzan [the final stage]. So I suggest that you get your snacks and don't worry, I won't make chapters this lllooonnnggg~

REVISED: SO YEAH! I'm still revising this chap because yes, it's soo long!!! SO for those who are new to this fanfic bear it lol

˙˙˙

˙˙˙ Well, Finally ˙˙˙

It was so early in the morning that it was still dark but city lights filled up to clash with the twinkling of the stars above, the full moon was still up. Mizune yawned, hiding and muffling it with her hand.

"Yeah, keep yawning but don't go to sleep." She murmured to herself, knowing that she's the only one and the cashier girl in the convenient store. Since she doesn't want to cook breakfast, to punish her guards, she went out. Without telling her guards.

'And~ now, it's not the three of us here.' She thought when the tiny bell rang from the door. Wishing it was a certain blonde trainer.

"Huh? Did anyone came in?" The cashier girl glanced up from her phone and around.

'Wow, she never greets anyone, huh..' Mizune aimlessly thought and grabbed two instant beef cup noodles. Sighing for herself because of her thoughts, hoping they'll be absorbed by the flavor of her instant breakfast.

She turned and jumped back in surprise, she saw and knew someone was near but her reaction was late. Inwardly, she blamed her A.W.O.L-ed mind. She swore. Remembering two boxes stacked beside her, they touched her knees as gravity begun to bring her down. Her hand lashed out to clutch the shelf when a hand stopped her fall instead.

"Careful.." The guy with medium-length grey hair said, face was blank as a sheet of paper. Or more blanker.

"T-thanks," Mizune nodded when he pulled her to her feet, letting her go. She rubbed her wrist that was under her white fur hooded body warmer and sweater. The guy glanced at her from head to toe, noticing her puffy looking dark blue with white polka dots pajamas and black sneakers.

"What? I have shorts underneath plus a terrible fashion sense." She snapped, striding past him.

"I didn't ask but... how did you see me?"

Mizune briefly vein popped at what he said. Halting her tracks at his question, she faced him again. "Duh, I have eyes."

'Payback is good.' She thought when he saw his frown, trying not to snicker. The guy was in a black body warmer over a caramel woolen shirt, baggy jeans plus rubber shoes.

"Whatever," He shook his head and sauntered away to the drinks. She scoffed and went to the counter, flushing out the thought of the guy that kept coming back. He reminded her of Kuroko but he's aura is slightly different.

"That'll be 300 yen." The cashier girl said, Mizune handed the money. Glancing sideways when she heard his steps, she matched his narrowed gaze. He entered a row to break their gaze. "The hot water is right over there."

Mizune nodded at the girl, thanking her. She carefully opened one cup noodles, leaving one in between her side and arm. After putting the ingredients in the cup, she filled it up with hot water. Making a face when she lowered the lid and felt the cup getting hotter. Fortunately, there was a table near the dispenser. She quickly slid towards it and sighed in relief when she laid down the cup without fail.