Lunch

This chapter is from the old story not the new one. It should be revised soon
Danny walked into the Lunch Lady's lair. He was allowed to enter any lair that was part of the "Kingdom." He usually would make it known that is was him entering the lair by calling the ghostd real name.

"Margareta." He called.

The Lunch Lady appeared beside him.

"Hello dear." She smiled. She had stopped being his enemy after he had been crowned.

"Have my classmates eaten here?" He asked her, getting to the point.

"They are still here. Samantha is still trying to convince them to eat the ghost food I made. Apparently they don't know that they're dead yet. Poor dearies." She gave him a look, "Why haven't you told them yet?

"It would be better if they found out themselves." He sighed.

"Okay if you're sure." She smiled. "Are you hungry?"

"A little." Danny admitted.

They had been walking for a bit. Normal ghost couldn't be hungry but he could. New ghosts also needed to eat to get a good start in the ghost zone. Normal ghosts ate for pleasure, for to them the food gave little energy.

"Better make it ghost food. If they see me eating it they might eat it as well." He thought aloud.

"Okay dearie. Follow me." They flew into a hallway. They passed many doors until they stopped in front of an elegant door.

"In here dearie."

Danny walked into a grand Dining room. He saw his class at the back of the room by a table. He saw Sam trying to convince the class to eat the food. He turned invisible and floated behind Sam.

"How come we have to eat this stuff and you don't?" Mary demanded.

"I've told you three times already, I'm allergic to the spices Margareta put in there." Sam groaned.

"You are?" Danny whispered in her ear.

Danny watched as Sam jumped.

"Are you okay?" Mikey asked looking concerned for Sam.

"Oh, I'm fine." She responded swatting at where she thought Danny was.

Danny Stifled his laughs. He was enjoying the way Sam was making herself look crazy.

"Just a pesky ghost bugging me."

The class nodded their heads.

"Do you know anything about this ghost?" Star asked wondering who would bug the goth freak.

"Of course I do. This ghost can be really sweet and can be a total pest. Actually a better name for him is a royal pest. Sam smirked.

Danny had to cover his mouth to stop himself from trying to defend himself.

"He's royalty?" Natalie asked playing with her pale hair.

"I never said that."

"But you didn't deny it." Melody retorted.

Sam sighed and turned to his general direction. She gave him an 'I'm sorry' look then turned back to the class.

"Your right, he is Royalty."

"What does he look like?" Melody asked, a smile on her face. "Oh and don't bother lying, I can see him invisible or not."

Danny gasped then sighed. Melody's powers were starting to shine through. He watched dozens of eyes trying to find him. Melody just kept looking at Sam. Sam sighed then said.

"Why don't you tell us?"

Danny was hoping Melody had been bluffing.

"He has snow white hair, venom green eyes and tan skin. He is wearing a black Hazmat suit with white gloves, boots, and a belt. He has some sort of thermos on his belt."

Danny was so surprised he lost invisibility. Several people were also surprised. Paulina screamed "Ghost boy!" She jumped and tried to hug him. Danny had enough sense to turn intangible.

"Why are you here?" Nathan asked while the rest of his classmates stared up at him' "Are you here to rescue us?"

"I am here to take you home." Danny answered.