Travel

"Danny are you okay?" Sam asked him looking concerned. She sat beside him on the tree branch.

"Not really Sam. My classmates died in front of me and now I have to lead their ghosts to their new lair..."

"Danny." Sam murmured.

"People are doubting me, Tucker's all alone, a murderer is on the loose..."

"Danny..."

"Mom and Dad don't know where I am. Vlad tried to kill me..." Danny panicked almost shouting.

"DANNY!" Sam yelled then calmed down, "I know this is hard but we'll get through it" She smiled a sad smile.

"Thanks Sam." He smiled back.

"That's what I'm here for."

Danny smiled remembering the conversation. He could always rely on Sam to help him calm down. He turned and looked at the new ghosts.

"Alright. Before I take you home, I am going to take you on a tour of the ghost zone."Danny told them. He hoped that they would find out on their own what happened to them.

The ghostly students nodded. Paulina latched herself onto his arm.

"A tour with you? Of course!" Paulina said fluttering her eyelashes.

Sam look furious, but kept her mouth shut. Danny noticed this and tried to phase through Paulina's grasp. Unfortunately Paulina also became intangible. He sighed. He looked at Sam and mouth 'Help'. Sam nodded in understanding.

"Paulina, I think you should let go of him. He can't guide the rest of us if you are trying to cuddle him." Sam told her, gritting her teeth.

Paulina let go of Danny. As soon as she did, Danny shot into the air.

"First we are heading to the ghost prison." Sam gave him a look He motioned that he would explain later. She nodded then looked away.

"Why are we heading to a ghost prison? Are you a ghostly police officer? My brothers a police officer. He doesn't like you very much. He claims that you cause way too much damage. Why do you destroy buildings? Why don't you stay to explain yourself? Do you-" Leanna began talking until she was interrupted by Danny.

"You need to know ghostly law. Yes and No. That's nice. A lot of people don't like me. I don't mean to, it's better than a ghost taking over the world though. I don't want to be caught by ghost hunters." Danny answered her.

Everyone looked at him surprised.

"Phantom can understand her?" Brittany whispered. Sam glared at Danny. He shrugged sheepishly hoping no one would put two and two together.

Fortunately no one did.

"Why do we need to know ghost law? Starr asked confused.

"And why do we need to go to a ghost prison to learn it?" Lester asked

"You don't want to upset ghosts or get in trouble with ghost law. Several laws are different than in the human world. Walker, the ghost sheriff, is the best ghost to tell you. He works at the prison.

The class looked at each other and began talking to each other. they continued down the path, Danny listened to some of their conservations. That was until Sam walked up beside him.

"What's the real reason we're going to the jail?" Sam whispered.

"Charon." He whispered back.

Sam's eyes widened. It was rare for Charon to be seen in the ghost zone.

"How do you know?"

"I sensed her."

"How do you know she's by the jail?"

"She told me that the next time she'd see me was at the jail."

"What is so special about a ghost named Sharon?" Mary asked overhearing the conversation.

"She's a good friend." Danny answered.

"Oh so Paulina's got ghostly competition." Mary smirked.

Danny sighed and looked at Sam. Sam in turn shrugged holding her temper.

"Charon is over five thousand years old. I have been dead for less than ten years."

"You could make it work."

"I'm already interested in someone."

"Who?" Mary asked, eyes widening in anticipation.

"Oh look. We're here!" Danny said ignoring the question. They had made it to the prison without any problems and in time for Danny to avoid Mary's question.

Mary groaned while the rest of the class stared in awe. Dash smiled like an excited child.

"Come on guys, let's go!" Dash cheered. The class followed Dash inside the jail.

Danny shook his head in amusement then followed. Hopefully Charon could help him take them home.