Truth

"We're dead aren't we?" Melody said quietly.

"What!" Shouted the rest of the group. Melody ignored them and continued.

"We died in that shooting. The others didn't. I don't know how they didn't die, I don't know how they got here. I just know that we're dead and they are alive."

Poindexter left the room mumbling something about going to solve a school problem. Danny was frozen in place. When did Melody figure out this?

"That's not the only thing. I have the answer to the one question that has been torturing me for months; Where does Danny Fenton go all the time?"

"What do you mean? He goes to the bathroom or hides from Dash." Nathan looked at her confused. Danny held his breath. Melody knew.

Leanna looked at Melody then began, "How do you know? What do you mean that you know where Danny's been going? I tried following him and failed..."

Danny groaned inwardly at the memory. Leanna had followed him... into the boy's bathroom. She hadn't stopped asking where he was going even when he was in the washroom. He finally yelled at her to be quiet as a group of boys were quickly exiting the washroom. In the end, Leanna wasn't the one who got in trouble for that, he was.

"I even went into the boy's bathroom, but all that ended with was..."

"You went into the boy's bathroom?" Paulina and Mary shrieked.

"Yes and got me in trouble." Danny groaned.

"You followed Phantom into the washroom?" Paulina shrieked even louder.

"No she didn't. Thanks Danny for confirming my suspicions." Melody grinned.

"What suspicions?" Dash asked looking at Melody. Danny began rubbing his neck nervously. He just revealed something big, and Melody might actually know what it was. Her obsession apparently was secrets. (and Mary's was gossip. Why Mary hadn't figured it out, he couldn't tell you.)

"Honestly guys... Flirting with Sam at the lunch women's house, him disappearing before we even went there, the two of them disappearing while we listened to the rules, put the pieces together." Melody guided, or at least tried to.

"He loves Sam!" Paulina cried. She fell on the ground and began bawling, "Why can't he love me?"

Dash paled considerably, Nathan smiled and Mikey narrowed his eyes.

"No way." Nathan said in awe.

"What?" Mary asked.

"Danny Fenton and Danny Phantom are one in the same." Melody smirked.

"So we're dead," Mikey yelled, "and he could have saved us?"

"He was shot first." Nathan defended.

"But he is Phantom! He can survive being shot at."

"I was paralyzed." Danny tried to defend himself, "I couldn't move! I had to listen to you all die! I will find to fix this!"

Poindexter opened the door.

"I know this is a lovely and important meeting but someone is at the door asking for you Phantom."

"Who is it?" Danny asked moving towards the door of the gymnasium.

"Vlad Plasmius. He says he wants to see you and that you better come quick."

"Why?" Danny asked frightened. The class behind him were silent sensing his fear.

"He's got your Dad, Phantom."