Epilogue

It was cold and raining, the typical funeral scene. People were crying, why wouldn't they be?

The town and the parents of the deceased decided to have one big funeral. Many people were speaking, saying how much they would miss the people who were shot.

Yeah right.

Then, it was Phantom's turn to make a speech.

He told the mourning people that he was sorry. He spoke about each of us in a personal way. He said he would miss the students. He ended up crying at the end of the speech saying that if he could, he would change the past so that it never happened.

LIAR!

After the speeches they laid the caskets into the ground. There should have only been one casket!

They put dirt over top of the caskets as people wept.

Eventually all the mourners dispersed, except Phantom. Phantom looked at all the graves and sat down. He stayed there for hours, talking to himself. Eventually, Phantom left too.

I walked out of my hiding place and stared down at my own grave.

Mikey Johnson

1999-2015

Beloved Son

Rest in Peace

I wouldn't rest in peace though. Soon that grave would say a different name. Soon the grave would be commanding someone else to rest in peace.

Soon Danny Fenton would be resting in peace and I would be living once more.