Chapter 7

Chapter 7!

AN: I saw Zootopia and OMG it was AMAZING! I have found a new obsession! I just have a little message to Frozen...I FINALLY LET YOU GO!

On with the show.....

~*~

Nick woke up to the sound of Judy getting out of bed. He cracked open his tied eyes and saw his wife stretch. He smiled and swiftly wrapped an arm around her waist, pulling her back down on the bed and into his chest.

Judy giggled. "Good morning, partner. Ready for another day?"

Nick rested his chin on his wife's shoulder, grunting. "Why can't we just get the evening shifts? I don't like waking up early."

Judy hummed. "Oh is that it? Or maybe the real reason is that you don't want to be away from the kids."

"Well," Nick said, thoughtfully, "we don't want them starting a fire or killing each other. I'm surprised none of them has full-on punched the other."

Judy rolled her eyes. "Our kids are perfect angels."

Nick scoffed. "Around you maybe, but with me?" He started to laugh.

Judy laughed with him and nodded. "Point taken." She then patted his arm that was still wrapped around her waist. "Now let go and go make me some coffee."

"You're so bossy," Nick said, and tightens his grip instead of letting her go. He then buried his face in the crook her of neck. "And you have no sense of manners either. You are a very rude bunny."

"Oh, I'll show you rude. Remember when I bit you that one time and how much you cried like a baby?" Judy asked. "If you don't let go of me I'll--"

She was silenced when his lips met hers, and she immediately melted into the kiss.

"You know," she said when she pulled away, "interrupting a person who's talking is pretty rude too."

"But you'll make an acceptance." Said Nick.

Judy raised an eyebrow. "And why would I do that?"

Nick smirked. "Because you love my kisses."

Judy blushes. "I plead the 5th," she said stubbornly as she stuck her nose up in the air.

Nick chuckles. "Well, now you're going to be pleading for mercy." Her gave her a mischievous look.

Judy looked at him in confusion. "What--" She stopped herself when she felt Nick's paws loosen around her waist and moved to rest on the sides of her stomach. She tenses, all too familiar with this move.

"Nick, don't--Ahh!! Stop!" Her laughter echoed through the room as he began to tickle her.

"Nick!" She says through her laughs. She struggled to free herself and as she was focused on escaping, Nick adjusted his position so he was pinning her down.

"If I--hahaha! Stop it! Hahaha! If I punch you that's your fau--ahaha! Stop!"

"Say mercy!"

"No! Nick! We're gonna--hahaha! We're gonna wake the kids!" Says Judy, but when Nick continued to tickle her she finally gave in. "Okay! Mercy! Mercy please!"

Nick laughs as he stops, smiling down at Judy as she quickly tries to catch her breath.

"And we?" He questioned. "You're the one who is being loud! If the kids wake up it's your fault."

"That's because," pant, "you are," pant, "tickling," pant, "me," pant, "to death!" She managed to say through her pants.

Her face was red, she felt hot, her throat was sore from screaming and laughing, and her cheeks hurt from smiling.