Chapter 9

Chapter 9! Sorry for not updating sooner. I've had a crazy weekend and no time to write! On with the show!

Btw, I totally love you guys!

Cheetia wasn't lying when she said that their daughter wasn't with her. She did help give them locations on where she could have gone and the people who might have seen her.

There was the park, Starbucks, the public library, the music store, the movie theater, city hall, Zootopia's public garden, the mall--they even went to Tundra Town!

Snow loves the snow and cold weather. She also adores her godfamily. Nick and Judy had prayed that Mr. Big and his family had seen her, but it was no luck. She was at none of those places!!

"We promise we'll look for her, Ju Ju," Fru Fru says, calling Judy by her nickname as she sat in her father's old chair. "I'll be sure the Bears search every nook and cranny for my Goddaughter."

Her father had retired a few years back, and had declared her the first Godmother the famous Shrew family has ever had. Plenty of her uncles felt that she wasn't fit, but she proved them wrong. She told them that if Judy can be a cop she can be a badass crime boss like her father and grandfather.

Mr. Big had supported his daughter, and claimed that if a fox and a rabbit can be in a relationship with each other then why couldn't a female take his chair?

Things worked out for them in the end, and now Fru Fru, just like her father, is seriously feared by others. Judy knew Fru Fru would be amazing, but Nick was honestly quite impressed, along with Fru Fru's uncles.

Fru Fru also has three kids: Rudy, Nicole, and Fi Fi. Rudy is her eldest and only son. He was going to be named after Judy, but the ultrasound got his gender wrong and Judy the second was changed to Rudy the first. He's a few years older than Snow, 20 years old to be exact, and is close friends with the white fox.

Nicole is the second youngest at 16, and then there's Fi Fi at 13. Nicole was named after Nick and is the biggest tomboy you will ever see. Fi Fi on the other hand is exactly like her mother. She and Vixie are the best of friends. Nicole, while she does like the Wilde-Hopps family, isn't as close to the children as her older brother and younger sister are. Even if they are her god-family, she prefers to not have friends taller than her, and is always off with her actual friends, probably breaking some bones, to really get to know the foxes and rabbits.

Nick never dreamed that he would see the day that he and Mr. Big would ever be as close as they are today. If it wasn't for Judy saving Fru Fru from a donut rolling her way, they probably wouldn't even be alive right now. Now Judy is the godmother of Fru Fru's kids, and Fru Fru is the godmother to their kids. Let's just say that the holidays get pretty hectic. Especially with Judy's entire family.

Judy, who swallowed back tears, forced a nod. "Th-thank you, Fru. I really appreciate it."

Fru Fru waves her off. "Oh, honey. It really is no problem. You'd do the same for me."

Judy manages to give her a weak smile. She was tired beyond belief, more so than she usually is, and has never been so worried in her entire life.

Nick and Judy said goodbye to the Shrew family and headed back to the Burrows to pick up their other kids. Judy, not giving up yet, hopped frantically to their police car.

"We gotta keep looking! Maybe she's at the park again or--" As she went to open the car door she was stopped by Nick when he put his paw on her shoulder.

"Carrots, we searched everywhere and we called her over and over. She's nowhere to be found," Nick said.

He hated the words that came out of his mouth, but they've been searching all day for their daughter and there had been no sign of her.