5: Becoming Mr. Bad Boy

Blake's POV

I watched Madi as she went in side. Damn she was so beautiful. Her brown hair, brown eyes, tanned skin, small, wide, hips, perfect curves. She is everything I ever wanted, everything I need. My eyes shift over to the cigarette she knocked on to the ground. My eyes stay on it, it something a bad boy would have. I wasn't always a bad boy. When my mom committed suicide it started. The horrible memories all came back to me.

Flashback:

"Mommy, what are you doing?" I ask, she was kneeling on the floor. She had cuts all over her arms. I am eight years old. She gives me one last weak smile, before she throws the pills into her mouth. I run over to her as she falls onto the ground. "Mom! No!" I scream. Holding her in my arms. Her eyes where dark. "Mommy!" I sobbed. My dad came into the room. "Hope!" He yelled my moms name, making me cry even more.

I felt my eyes water when I think of that. It was 10 years ago, and Me and dad are still trying to recover from that tragedy. We moved to California in my freshman year. And me and my dad have a better life now. But I changed, the person I used to be, or would've been if my mom haven't... left, is gone. I walk inside, and see Madi's door open when I walk by the stairs. She is laying in her bed. I slowly walk upstairs towards the restrooms. When an idea comes to my head. I smirk, and go behind her. I start tickling her. She start giggling.

"Blake! Stop!" She says, kicking me. But I don't. She is laughing so hard. Finally, i pull away. "You little turd!" She says, lightly hitting me. "I was almost asleep too." She says. "You have a cute laugh." I say, her cheeks turn bright red. I love that I can do that to her.

Short, yas, but very important to understand Blake :)