37: Someone Else

I was hanging with my friends, walking along the beach. I honestly didn't think Blake liked me anymore. He barely talked to me... Well, when he did it was something flirty, like how he use to treat me before we became friends. I honestly don't know what Blake is to me now.
I pushed him away, even though he said he would be back for me, he's not. I pushed him away. He didn't even cheat on me. I sigh, and sit down on a beach chair. Jake and Nikki are together now. I watched them make out.

I hated Jake and Nikki, for tearing me and Blake apart. But I guess after being regected, Blake didn't want anything to do with me. My phone buzzed and my heart jumped when I saw who it was.

Blake: Hey, where are you

Me: At the beach, why

Blake: Ja

He didn't text me anymore after that. Damn, boys are so confusing. I hear someone tap on my shoulder. And I turn around to see Rodney Thompson. "Hey Rodney what's up." I ask. Rodney was one of the most popular boys in school; well besides Blake and Jake of course.
"You look beautiful today." Rodney says. The different between Rodney, Jake and Blake, is that Rodeny was actually sweet. "Thanks." I say, giving him a smile. It's been a while since I talked to a boy like this. "I was wondering if you will go out with me?"

My heart stops. Should I? I mean, it's just one date, and Blake hasn't came to me yet... "Sure." I say. "Okay, I will pick you up tomorrow at six." He says, I nod my head, when I hear a angry voice behind me. "What the fuck, Madi!" Blake's says; I whip my head around. "Blake, what." I realized what. He was wearing a nice tee, pants, nice shoes, and was holding flowers. He did his hair for once.

I watched as tears come to Blake eyes. I stood up just as he slams the flowers down. "I gave you what you needed, I gave you space, I gave you time. Then I thought about the perfect way to ask you out. But I'm too fucking late." Blake says, a tear running down his cheek. "Your dating someone else now." He finishes. "Blake. I just thought you weren't going to take me back." I say. "I told you I will wait for you, as long as it takes, I guess you just couldn't wait for me." Blake says. "Blake, please, don't leave." I say, tears running down my cheek. "Maybe your right, if it's this hard to get us together, maybe we're meant to be apart!" Blake yells. "That's not true Blake, true love never fails." I say. "Well I guess this Isn't true love then." Blake says, before storming off. "Blake!" I call, but he ignores me.

I walk up to the flowers, pick them up, and look at them. Daisy, my favorite. And inside was a note.

Dear Sexy (Madi),

I'm sorry I took a long time to figure out how to ask you out. I just wanted to make it perfect. I'm happy we are together again, and I will never let you go, because I love you. Never think anything different. And even though you dumped me, I'm pretty sure that you still love me. I want us to last a long time, until the day that I die, and want to be with you, forever and always <3

Your Boyfriend,
Blake