11: My Almost Friend

I hate him. So much. What the hell just happened? I thought we where cool before, and that we where maybe even becoming sorta friends. He was still always teasing me in a sweet way. He was my almost friend, well, until he screwed things up between us. I can't believe Blake thinks I would have sex with Jake! At least school is out, and I just get to go home.

On my way home, I thought about my last visit to the hospital. How kind he was to me...

Flashback:

"Hey Sexy." Blake said with a wink as I entered the room. "Hi Blake." I say, rolling my eyes. He was sitting on the bed. "I'm so fücking bored here, Madi, you need to visit me more often!" He whines. I giggle. "How are you feeling?" I ask, he shrugs. "Good enough to get out of the fücking room." Blake huffs. "Language." I say, lightly hitting him on the shoulder. "And it's just three more days." I say, and he shrugs. "It's gonna be like hell for me." Blake whines. "Oh, stop being such a baby. At least your alive." I say, and he shrugs. "I guess your right Madi." He says, giving me a wink. "I bet your super happy I'm alive though, huh?" He says, quirking an eyebrow. "Mmhmm." I say, taking a seat on his bed.

He tries to sit up straighter, and flinches when he does. "Damn, this bullet wound." Blake moans. "It hurts still?" I ask, and he chuckles. "You have no idea baby." He says with a wink, I laugh. "You look nice today, Madi." He says, softening his tone. I blush. "Thanks." I say, and he smiles. "No problem." And I was happy right then, because I made Mr. Bad boy smile.

I snap out of my daze. God, why does Blake confuse me so much? One minute he is super sweet, the next he is telling me to go to hell. I get home, and go take a nice, hot, shower, like I always did when I was stressed. I just loved the feeling of the hot water.

When I got out, I had a text on my phone from Jake. Jake and I had been on another date since our first one. We went to go watch a movie, it was amazing.

Jake: I heard what Blake did to you, I'm sorry, he's such a jerk to think u Would do something like that :(

Me: It's fine. Blake is always a jerk to me, I got use to it.

But I haven't. It hurt so bad this time. Normally his jerkiness is just bantering, but this time, he was serious. He meant what he said. He believes that I had sex with Jake, and that hurt. I didn't even know why. He wasn't anything special to me, we weren't friends, best friends, lovers, anything. I don't know what we were before the fight, I think We were almost friends. He was just, my almost friend.

Jake: can we meet at my house?

Me: of course :)