22: I Want You

A little mature, but doesn't go that far

We get to Blake's house. "Hey Madi, you wanna come over?" Blake asks, raising an eyebrow. He looked so sexy when he did that. His blue eyes looked black in the darkness of the night. Nikki went home with her friends. I look over at Jake, who nods. "Sure." I say, pecking Jake on the lips. "See you tomorrow." I say. "Bye." He mumbles, and he slaps my ass as I climb out. My eyes widen and I stumble foreword at that.

Blake glares at Jake. We walk inside the mansion, and Blake has this huge flat screen tv in his room. I sit on his bed. We did this after his part last week. It was fun. Jake didn't care. He knew that Blake and I where just friends. But I wished we where more. When I saw him I wanted him so badly. I wanted his lips on mine, I wanted him to touch me. I know that sounds slutty but it was true. I didn't want to be with Jake. I wanted Blake.

He brings popcorn and sits next to me. I look over to Blake as he was looking at the screen. He was watching it so intently, but I studied him. The scar that ran down his face was bright red, glistening with dried blood. He glances at me to see me looking at him. He smirks. "Are you checking me out, Madi?" He says, and I blush. "Like what you see?" He taunts. I lightly hit him. And he chuckles, looking back at the screen. "Your cut, did you get it re stitched?" I ask, and he moans in annoyance. "God, enough with a questions, and no." He says with a small smirk. "What! Blake." I say. He shrugs, going back to the movie.

Half way though the movie I feel a hand rest on my thigh. I instantly throw it back to him, not taking my eyes of the screen. He goes back, but this time, right to the spot between my legs. I didn't want to move his hand. I wanted this- so bad- but I couldn't let this happen. Not when we are both currently dating someone. I turn to look at him. "Blake." I say warning him. I glare at him. "What? I can't finger you during a dumb movie?" He asks. My face turns bright red when he says that. "Blake!" I scold, and he laughs. "We are both in a relationship with someone else, we can't do that!" I exclaim.

"I don't want Nikki." Blake huffs, as he stand up. And I stand up too. "I love someone else." Blake says, and my heart drops at that. He loves someone else. Not me. I stand up too, and look away. He turns and looks at me. "That person I love is you Madi." He says, placing a hand under my chin. My eyes widen when he says that. "I want you Madi, no one else." He whispers in a low voice.

I broke at his words. I wanted to be with him so bad. But I am with Jake. I run downstairs, and run out the door. I wanted to go home. This was too much for me to take in. I was talking about how much I wanted Blake, but did I really want him enough that I would have to hurt Jake to get him. I go into my car, and I see Blake through the window. He was staring at me, a tear trickling down his cheek. I look back up at him, before I hop into my car, and drive away. Drive home, away from all my troubles. To lay in my bed, and cry away all my stress, all
The pain. But those words still rung in my head. I want you.

500 views!!! Thanks for reading my book guys!! Let's get to 1000! Please vote and comment ;)