9: The Date

"Hey Jake, can you pick me up at the hospital?" I ask through the phone. "Yeah, of course. Who are you visiting?" He asks. "A friend." I say, not wanting to tell him the truth. "Okay. Well, I'll see you in a few." He says, before he hangs up.

"Your dating Jake Miller?" Blake asks. "Yeah." I say, not meeting his gaze. "Oh." Blake says. After a while in silence, I break it. "I'm going to go meet Jake downstairs." I say, walking away. "Okay, bye Sexy." He says, I turn to look at him. There is a playful look on his face, also a smirk. I roll my eyes. "Bye Blake." I say, before I turn away, and walk out of the room.

"Hey Jake." I say, as I open the car door. "Hi Madi." Jake says. I sit down in the passenger seat. "So, where are we going?" I ask him, giving him a small smile. "It's a surprise." He says, smiling back. "Okay." I say.

I hope the date was something cool. I didn't want it to be a lame date. I hoped that Jake went far out for me. Then I could decided if I should date him, if he cared about me enough to go over the top, and plan something big, but sweet. Something to show that he was serious to have a relationship with me, and not just using me.

We stopped at the side of a hill. In case you've never been to California, we have a lot of those. Most people stereotype California as all city, in some places that's true, like LA, and San Fransico, but we lived In a more suburb area, where there were more hills. We walked up the hill and I smiled when I saw where he took me. There was a small pond, with a picnic blanket, and a picnic basket.

I run over and sit down on the blanket. "Oh my god! Jake! It's beautiful!" I exclaim, he chuckled. "I knew you would like it." He says, sitting down next to me. He opens the picnic basket, and pulls out food. He brought homemade salad, and pasta. Also some bread, and cheese, and a bunch of other stuff too.

I was stuffed once we finished eating. "I brought one more thing." He says. "Uh- I can't eat one more thing!" I moan; and he smirks. "Are you sure?" He says, going into the ice chest and pulling out a small container of ice cream. I gasp. "I have room." I say, grabbing the container from him. I ripped it open. I took the spoon he handed me and started to eat it. "Mint chocolate chip! My favorite!" I say, offering some to him. He takes it. He stares at me. "Your beautiful, Madi." Jake says. I blush.

"Your not to bad yourself." I say, eating another spoonful of ice cream. He leans in close to me. "Madi, can I kiss you?" Jake asks. I didn't answer him, I leaned in, and kissed his soft lips. He seemed shocked at first, before he softly kissed back. I didn't feel any spark though, it was just a normal kiss.

I pulled away. He was smiling. "Ready to go home?" Jake asks. "Yes. And we are going on another date." I said, smiling back. "Of course we are." He says, standing up. I helped him carry everything back to his car. Once we have everything in the car, he drives me home.

"Good night Jake!" I say, climbing out of the passenger seat. "Night Madi." He says, waving as I climb out. I go upstairs to my room. Everyone is already asleep. I lay down on my bed, when I see a text on my phone.

Unknown: Hey sexy ;) How was your date?

It said. I instantly knew who that was from. It was obviously from Blake.

Me: Blake, how did u get my number?

Unknown: I asked around

I go and quickly add him to my contacts before I reply.

Blake: So?

Me: it was amazing :)

Blake: Ur mine, baby ;)

Me: I was never yours

Blake: aw, ya know ya love me :)

Me: U wished :)

Blake: Whatever baby :) Night

Me: Night