10: I Believe Nikki!

Blake's POV

I've been in the hospital for Almost a week now, and I finally get to come back to school today. Madi came to visit me three days ago. But I really only kept in contact by texting her. My ex, Nikki comes up to me right when I see Madi in the halls. "Hey, Blake, my house tonight?" She says, I wasn't even looking at her.

"Nope." I say, popping the p. I was looking at Madi as she kissed Jake. Anger and jealously consume me at the same time. Madi is mine. Nikki follows my gaze. "Aw- you like Miss Good Girl now?" Nikki says. "No-" I start, but she cuts me off. "Too bad though, I heard she's been screwing around in bed with Jake Miller." Nikki says. I freeze at her words, as I hear her high heels clicking on the floor as she walks away.

Madi would never do that right? But füçk, I know Jake would. Madi is still standing in the hallway, Jake has already left. I storm up to her. "Hey Blak-" but I cut her off. "Nikki just told me you where screwing around with Jake." I growl, meeting her gaze. Her eyes widen at my words. "What, I would never do that." Madi says once her innocent mind understand what I mean. "Yeah, but Jake would." I growl and turn to walk away but, she gently grabs my arm. I freeze at her touch. Her soft hand on my skin. Damn! What is happening to me.

"Blake! You believe me, right?" She asks. I give her a glare. "I believe Nikki." I growl. She looks hurt at my words. "Damn Blake! I can't believe you think I am even capable of doing something like that!" She yells. A lot of people where looking at us. "Oh, trust me Madi! You are plenty enough capable to have sex!" I yell. "I give up! Just stay away from me, Blake!" She growls. "Maybe i will!" He yells. "Good! Your actually listening to me for once!" Madi yells, her face red in anger.

Shït, what did I do? "Fine!" I yell, as I storm away. "Fine!" She yells back, running away. Anger takes over me as I storm outside of the school. I sit on the bench, and run a hand through my hair. She hates me now, and I knew that as a fact.

A/n: Sorry for the super short chapters :) Hope u enjoy them though