•1• How you met

•Michael•

Standing in the music shop, you were searching for the perfect acoustic guitar to buy. There was so many, that you liked and you were happy you had saved up a lot of money to buy a proper guitar. The music shop you were in was quite big but very sparse.

You could hear someone playing the guitar gently and it sounded beautiful, whoever was playing was very talented and you wanted to know who was playing it. You walked in direction of the sound. Suddenly the boy stopped, looking up into your eyes. Then you realised who it was, it was THE Michael Clifford.

•Ashton•

You were sitting on the train heading towards the city to meet up with a friend, when suddenly a guy leaned his head on your shoulder. His friend was laughing and taking pictures of you and him and you didn't know quite what to do, as you hate having pictures taken. The whole ride he slept with his head on your shoulder. Although he was very hot, you felt very awkward. Suddenly he jolted up and looked up at you confused with wide eyes. "Hi, um sorry. I'm Ashton."

•Luke•

It was your neighbours Birthday party and you and your family were invited. Walking in you heard a loud laugh and soon you realised who it was. It was Luke Hemmings. You knew Luke and 5 seconds of summer very well since you were fan and had been fortunate anough to see them live, playing in your hometown. You had butterflies in your stomach.
"(Y/N) go talk to him!" Your mum said. Obviously noticing you staring at him.
"Ok."

•Calum•

Your friend Dani, had asked you to come to a house party. She said that she had a friend for you to meet. Dani had tried to set you up before but they were all useless guys who only wanted sex. But when you got to the party he seemed quite nice and gentlemanly.
"I'm Calum, whats your name?"
"(Y/N)"
"Pretty name, want a drink?"
"Yes please."
And your relationship evolved from there.