•18• At the Beach

Calum

"Cal, can you teach me how to swim?" You asked shyly, kinda embarrassed that you didn't know how to swim. "Sure." He exclaims. You were hesitant of getting in to the water at first, but he promised you that you would be okay. And you trusted him.

After he taught you for a few hours, you finally got the hang of it. "(Y\N) I knew you could do it!" He screamed. "Well I did have an amazing, sexy, b-" "Okay, okay I get it." He laughs, before leaning down to kiss you.

Ashton

You were lying in your stomach, catching the sun, when you felt squirts of water on your back. "ASH!" You shiver, sitting up and eyeing his water gun. He squirts you again. "You look hot, I thought you needed cooling down." He smirks.

Luke

"Babe, lets build a sand castle!" He exclaims. Wow he was such a child. You sigh and collet sand, while he gets some shovels. After approximately half an hour of moulding and perfecting, you had finished your masterpiece. "Is that not the best sand castle you'd ever seen?" He asks and you laugh at the catastrophic fail of a sandcastle. "Hmm, I think five year olds are better than us."

Michael

The both of you settle on having a picnic at the beach. You quickly stop by at a pizza parlour, getting 1 large meat feast pizza and two portions of chips. "mm-hm." Michael mumbled, getting into the food. You roll your eyes and stuff three chips into your mouth, in one go. "Grmdukod." He moans again. "Oohmf." "You know Michael, i sometimes think there's three people in this relationship. You. The food and then me." You laugh getting a shrug from him.