•8• He is Jealous

Luke•

5 seconds of summer were having a concert in a few days and Luke decided to bring you to rehearsals. As you stood watching them backstage you tripped over someone's foot causing you to fly in the air and crash on the ground.
"Oh my god I am so sorry." A tall man around your age said. You got up and dusted your knees.
"Oh i am fine."
"What's your name?" "(Y/N)" "Nice meeting you (Y/N), here is my number." He said handing you a card.
"She's taken." You turned around to see an angry red-faced Luke.
"Sorry i didn't know." and with that the guy tuned around and walked about awkwardly.
"I love you Luke." You said reassuring your love for him and screwing up the card with his number on.

Calum•

You and Calum were at a club celebrating his sisters birthday. You were dancing with some of your friends while Calum was at the bar with Luke, Michael and Ashton. But suddenly a group of drunk guys started hitting on you. You tried to get away but they were still harassing you.
"GET THE HELL OF MY GIRLFRIEND" He shouts at the guys. The drunk guys soon walked off. "I'm sorry baby, I just get jealous. I love you." He shyly admitted whilst kissing you.

Michael•

"(Y/N) come here." Mike asked angrily. "What did you want Michael?" You asked him.
"Can you explain this?" He said chucking you his phone. You scrolled down his twitter feed and almost every tweet was about you and about how how you have 'allegedly' been cheating on Michael. "Look Michael, I love you and I would never cheat on you. Promise me, that you won't read anymore like this and believe it." "Promise, lets forget about it, okay?" "Deal."

Ashton•

You were front row at one of their concerts dancing to 'Unpredictable' when a young guy approached you. "Hey Darling." He said with a wink.
"Urr hi..." You said not really wanting to talk to him. "What are you doing here alone?
At this point ashton had seen what was going on and was giving the boy death glares. "I'm not, he's my boyfriend." You said pointing to him. Ashton smirked while the boy ran off.