•17• How you sleep

•Michael•

His arms are tight around your waist bringing you as close to him, as you could possibly get. The bed sheets are tangled in between the two if you, still scrunched and bundled, due to the previous nights activities. His right hand is clasped around your chest and the other tangled in your hair. You wake up and look at him, admiring how he looks when he sleeps. Cute, peaceful and happy.

•Luke•

His arms are protectively grasped around your stomach. Your legs are tangled between his, and your face rests on his neck. You feel his hot breath on you, as you smile. You feel warm and safe whenever you are with him. But sharing the same bed as him, holds the feeling of even more protection.

•Ashton•

You often found it very difficult to get to sleep, because of various things on your mind. After five minutes of tossing and turning on your stomach in an attempt to find a comfy position, you feel your boyfriends comforting hand against your lower back, rubbing soothing shapes. You turn your head to face him and sigh. "Can't sleep?" he asks groggily. You nod. After a moment, he gets up and scurries downstairs. You hear crashes and bangs and wonder want in the earth is he doing. But around ten minutes later, you see him holding two mugs of hot milk. You smile and think 'I love this boy, so much'.

"I love you, too (Y/N)". He smirks.

•Calum•

You're lying down in bed on your back, almost asleep. Calum, who is lying down next to you, has his arm underneath your head. He watched you as you slowly inhaled an exhaled, calmly. He put his lips to yours, then pulled back. He then slowly traces the swell of your breasts with his fingers softly.