•4• Your parents hate him.

Ashton•

You could feel a lot of tension in the house between you and your parents which only met two things 1) Something serious has happened 2) An argument is about to happen. Ashton was around at the moment. You're parents didn't like Ashton and thought he wasn't good enough. I knew this hurt him, but he would always shrug it off and pretend he didn't care.

"Ashton do you mind leaving." Your mum said sharply.
"Why do you want him to leave?"
"(Y/N) He's here all the time, I don't want him here." She yelled, not even caring that Ashton was about 1 metre away from her. Your dad just stood there useless and weak compared to your mum.
"He is a nice, good and smart. Why don't you like him?"
"He's a drummer in a band, their never good." She said looking at him like he was the scum of the earth.
"I can go if you want me to." Ashton choked out with pain in his voice.
"WE ARE LEAVING! BYEEEE" you scream at your mum and dad.

"I hate them. You're perfect Ashton, i don't understand why they can't except us. I love you"
"I love you too, you can stay at mine until you need to, c'mon." He said ushering you to his house down the road.
"Hey Ash, is (Y/N) alright?" Ashton's mum said.
"She's had an argument with her parents. Can she stay here for a bit?"
"Cause she can. Set the beds up ok? No funny buisness!" Giving us a cheeky wink as she says the last part.
"Thankyou, I wish my parents were more like you!" You say thanking her for supporting you.

Michael•

You were out with Michael, having dinner when you receive a harsh message.

Dear (Y/N),
I have had enough of you! You are failing at school, putting no effort in. You spend too much time with that scumbag of a boyfriend. If i were you, i wouldn't bother coming home.
Dad.

This broke your heart. You always hated that your dad didnt appreciate Michael and all he's done for you. Your dad could never accept the fact that you weren't an A* student.
Your dad was evil. How could anyone chuck a teenager out on the streets?
"Michael look." You said showing him the screen, tears falling from your eyes.
"Your dads a fu**ing bastard. You can stay at my place. He doesn't deserve a beautiful daughter like you."

Luke•

"YOU CAN'T SEE HIM AND THAT'S FINAL." Your parents screamed at you. Tears streaming down your face. Luke being in a band was a disgrace to the family, apparently. Your parents were high class doctors hoping the best for their kids. Pff. You never had any freedom. Enough was enough. You were leaving.

You ran to his house in the pouring rain still crying your eyes out.
"Luke."
"(Y/N) babe, what's the matter?"
"It's--um-mum--dad-had---enough." You said between sobs.
"Aww babe come in..."

Calum•

"(Y/N) WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? YOU BETTER NOT HAVE BEEN WITH THAT WORTHLESS BOYFRIEND OF YOURS" He shouted adding a slap. Your dad hated you and your boyfriend. Ever since your mother passed away, he has beat you.

You had finally gathered up enough courage.
"I've had enough!" You screamed at him, you could see the anger boil inside of him. His face turning red. You ran upstairs locked your door and packed everything you owned in a large suitcase. He was banging your door down. But you ignored it. You carefully jumped out of your window and ran down the street to Calum's house.