•3• Jealous of your Celebrity Crush

Calum•

Your celebrity crush was Alex Gaskarth from All Time Low since growing up you were a huge fan. You two met in LA when 5 Seconds of Summer were currently writing with them for their new album and have been talking ever since. You knew Calum was always jealous when Alex would speak to you, but you made sure you reassured him that he was the only one who owned your heart.

Ashton•

Your crush was Caspar Lee (the youtuber). However, because Ashton and Caspar are friends it would always be awkward when he came around. Ashton made sure he kept a close eye on both of you and didn't like it when you talked, afraid that you would leave him for Caspar but you told him not to be so silly and you only loved him and no one else.

Luke•

Your crush was Niall Horan from One Direction. You met him when Luke and the rest of 5sos were the support acts for them during the take me home tour. Luke made it clear that you were his and he didn't want to share you with anyone. You kept assuring him that you're not even planning on being with Niall and that you love luke with all you heart and no one can replace that.

Michael•

Before you met Michael your celebrity crush was Ashton, which made everything extremely awkward between you, Michael and Ashton. You were a huge 5sos fan and Ashton girl but when you met Michael there was a huge connection and you realised you loved him and no one could replace that.