•2• Childhood Bestfriend

Luke•

You have known each other ever since the start of primary school. You had everything in common from bands to food, animals to colours etc. When you were together you were two different people. Your character changed. He was your partner in crime, their was never a dull moment.

Ashton•

You were his brother from another mother, a replica of personalities and his soulmate. You secretly fancied him but you were too close to be an item. You knew you could turn to him whenever you needed help or advice. He would help you through break-ups and periods. You would help him through arguments with friends and tough decisions.

Calum•

You didn't always see each other because you lived in different towns but whenever either of you needed help or cheering up, you would walk/drive miles to just help each other out. Sometimes you wouldn't see each other for weeks and that would drive you crazy but when you did unite their was never a moment of silence. You were his and he was yours.

Michael•

You were the two inseparable best friends everyone has in their classes. You and Michael were wierd and no one understood you. You loved the same music and video games. He helped you learn guitar and you helped him to cook and draw. Growing up he was your only friend and you were his only friend too, but as you moved to senior school Michael made a few more friends but they accepted you into their group.