2. Nick x Reader

You awoke drowsily. Your eyes were nearly glued shut, your nose was stuffy, and your face felt basically like bleh.

When you got up, however, is when you saw the damage. You looked worse than you felt, if that was even possible. Your hair was in all sort of directions, and when you tried to push some strands down, you realized they were annoying cow-licks. Your face was seriously pale and your eyes were red.

Did you get an alright rest or-

Then the door opened. "Shit-" You hissed. You didn't want to be seen like this. Especially since you were just wear a hip length gown.

"Babe?"

"Hold on, I look-"

"Beautiful."

You scoffed, "Far from it!" You quickly ran into the bedroom's bathroom.

"You don't look that bad, babe!" Nick laughed.

You laughed mockingly, "You're an ass."

Nick rolled his eyes and took a seat on the bed. A few minutes later, you left the bedroom with a decent outfit on and a washed face. Your hair was wet and stuck to the back of your neck.

"Now I look better."

"You always look beautiful, babe."

You glared at Nick and he laughed. He pulled you down to his height on the bed and took your lips on his. You hummed unamusingly against his lips.

"You're such a kiss ass."

Now it was Nick's turn to return the unamused look.