4. Aaron x Reader

You buried your face into Aaron's neck, holding his hand tightly. You didn't how he talked you into this, but somehow you were doing it.

You were currently at the fair, on a ride called the Fire Ball. Basically, it was a big circle, estimating a good hundred feet high. From what you saw before getting on, it rock back and forth until it built up speed and when completely in a circle. It then hang you upside down, causing the person to feel like they were fall out.

And here you were, sitting beside Aaron, Nick in front of you, and Zak across from Aaron. You were gonna kill Aaron after this if you lived.

Then it began rocking, causing you to cling harder to your boyfriend. It slowly built momentum and then you were screaming. You were upside down, clinging to your boyfriend and screaming. Then the ride went faster and faster, spinning you all in a quick moment. The three others were laughing madly and you were just high pitched screaming loudly.

What seemed like forever, it slowly began to stop and you were quickly the first person to get off. Aaron was quick to follow.

"(Name)! Hey, you okay?" He asked, taking your hand. He was looking for anger or fright, but instead you were smiling giddily. "Babe?"

"...Let's do that again!" You smiled wildly and dragged him back into the line.