Chapter Three

Day fell to soon and I knew LadyBug would get up soon.I sit up and stretch looking behind me to see LadyBug gone again.I stand up and walk the alley ways.I found her on the edge of a alley looking out into the London traffic."LadyBug?"I ask.She turns and faces me.Her smile is full of joy."I forgot how beautiful London was."She said hugging me."Yep very beautiful."I reply.A gasp comes from LadyBug."It's Grell!"She said pointing to a red haired male across the way.She runs to Grell hugging him."Hello LadyBug."He said hugging her.He didn't mind getting dirty from us."Come on then,let's get you cleaned up."He said motioning for me to follow him.

LadyBug was taking a bath.I sat in the kitchen with Grell."How's work?"I ask."Very hectic,but my Bassy looked at me today."He said blushing.I roll my eyes.He looked at me with worry."Your still not eating much are you?"He asks."I can't LadyBug needs the food more than me."I reply."You know I could adopt her,William has to let you and her stay,your showing tremendous signs of being a Reap..."I cover his lips with my hand."I don't want her to know about the evils and goods in this world."I state removing my hand.He sighs."Butterfly I know you love her but your going to kill yourself."He said.I look to him."An I'm fine with that,you remember our deal,yes?"I ask.He nods."If your to die find her a home.I know."He said.I nod and wait for her to get out of the shower."Your fear is to be separated from her,isn't it?"He asks.I look at him with weeping eyes."Instincts of a mom."He pondered.The door to the bathroom opened and LadyBug stepped out wrapped in a robe,towel wrapped on her head.She looked cleaner.Maybe he was right I should leave us here.However that's more for Grell to deal with.I don't want to be a burden.More importantly I don't want her knowing what creatures lay out there.

I shower completely sure I would scare myself at my size.Surprisingly I don't.I cleaned my skin,hair and under my nails.I don't know how I was given the black hair or the golden blue eyes but I would find out.Once I finish bathing I get into my know clean black loose shirt,patched skirt and thigh high socks.LadyBug lays in Grell's bed.I walk to his office and see him scanning through files.Two books with the Initials "BY" and LG".Our cinematic records."We have a mission tonight?"I ask.He looks to me and shakes his head.He pats a chair in front of him.I sit in front of him and he French braids my hip length hair."Grell,what should I do?"I ask.He thinks for a few moments."Find her a home and you can live with me."He said.He was crazy,giving LadyBug to a home that can harm her."That isn't a good idea."I reply.He growls as he looks for a hair tie."It's not your story your adding to hers is it?"He asks.I knew very little of my past but the things I do know is I was branded,the pattern was a spider."Maybe."I mutter.He sighs and finishes my braid.