Chapter Fourteen

I was chained to a wall under the estate,my demon senses perch up when the door opens."Morning!"Squealed the little brat,Alois.I lunge for him only stopping short. Excuse of the chain.He jumped and hid behind Claude."Feisty one she is."He stuttered out.I growl and glare to Claude and regain my composer."So you finally decided to get me out of this moldy prison or do I have to go by force?"I ask as Claude I latches my wrists.The iron chains fall to the ground with a clank."Actually yes,however your a new maid,unless protection is needed."Said the brat."By who's authority?"I growl."Mine."Said Claude who removed his glove.My hand started to burn in an instant.I winced and cried.Alois stared in fear as I hollered.I stood up shaky and charge the spider.Cutting his flesh,his contract arm falling to the ground.I growl and snarl.He had crossed the line.The chains attached themselves into Claude.I knew what was next.Escape.

I jumped over the brat and run through the window.

You maybe able to run but your inner demon will get the better of you.

I run straight to the Phantomhive manor.I knock on the door and I'm yanked inside by my throat and shoved into the wall."Sebas....Sebastian?"I choke out.He drops me and checks if I'm alright."I'm sorry,I felt Claude's presence.Why are you so pale?"He asks.I sit up and lean against the wall."What did he do to me?"I breath in and out fast.He puts a hand over my forehead and looks to my hand."He sealed the contract with you.What exactly did you make a deal with him for?"He asks helping me upstairs."I made a deal,my soul for LadyBugs."I state as we walk to a spare bedroom."Master is asleep,you'll have to converse in the morning."He said."Sebastian?"I ask."Yes?"He responds."Grell and UnderTaker,they need to understand what's happening.Grell needs,needs to change me over."I say.He goes wide eyed."As in a demon-reaper."He says as I nod."Understood Ma'am."