Chapter Five

I wake up back in our little alley way.Ladybug still laying beside me.I sit up and stretch.The moon was full and I smelt something on fire."LadyBug!"I yell shaking her awake as flames slither to us.She rubs her eyes and sees the flames heading our way."Burning Passion!"Yelled a heavy set woman with a camera.She ran to a tall building.The boy with the eye patch follows."Find shelter."I state.She nods and runs down one of the many alleys we know backwards and forewords.

I run after the boy not entirely sure why.The woman stood in front of the boy with a camera I presume and was babbling on of burning passion again.I clinch my fists."Hey you pig!"I yell running to her almost sure I was going to make it there."Me a pig you foul human!"She yelled squeezing the button for the camera.Flames engulfed me.An yet I felt nothing at all.No burns just heat."What how?"Asked the woman.A explosion accused and the boy yelled something.A compact in his eye where his eyepatch used to be."How much longer am I suppose to wait on you.Come Sebastian!"The boy yelled.I flip over the woman more avid to protect the is boy."Earl?"I question."How did You..."I cut him off."Earl I will explain in a moment,what I need you to do is stand by that pillar.Your 'butler' will be arriving shortly."I state exaggerating the butler.A flash of Red lands behind me."Ding!"he said.The butler licks his thumb in a quick stroke."I guess I will have to bite you."He pondered."Grell!Scthye!"I yell.He throws his chain saw to me and I swing at be woman."Missed me."she said pointing the cameras sights to me.The butler kicks the camera out of her hands and she falls."What is this,who are you people?"She asks."Tell me everything you know."Said the Earl.She cried and bawled not willing to answer."Answer Damn it or I will kill you myself."I snap.She cried harder."He told me the man with the golden eyes,he told me men would die for me,I would have burning passion."She lit on fire.She stumbled to a stack of barrels and touched them."Burning Passion!Happiness."She yelled.The boy tried to ask her something I grab him and jump off the building.Some how I landed on my feet.I set him down and feel to my knees."Are you alright?"He asks."The great Ciel Earl Phantomhive."I state.He nods."Aren't you the little child who stole that basket,I never would forget those eyes."Said the butler who held my chin making him look at me.He smirked with his eyes closed."Thank you but I fine Earl,excuse me I have to get back to LadyBug,good day."I state walking away.

I was looking back on what the woman said."The man with the golden eyes?"I think.Golden eyes like mine,only without the blue ring.That butler he was a demon,Grell even said so.That Earl is his prey.I walk back to our home and see Ladybug wide awake."Come here."I whisper holding her in a embrace.I stroke her hair.London is becoming dangerous.I had no other choice.LadyBug needs a home.