Chapter Fifteen

Hiding in a nightmare has always been a talent of mine.Waking up thrashing and scared but just to lie of that dream.Im the master at it.Well unfortunately Sebastian could see through me,and he believed warm milk would draw out the fears.I couldn't bare it."Your awfully silent,your beginning to worry me."He pondered."Is not everyday were your little friend learns of the evils and goods of the world,it's not everyday you learn your father is a demon who plans to kill your little ones.Its not everyday were your afraid of the worst."I state quietly.He seemed to stiffen and raised my chin to look in my eyes."You afraid,you somehow managed to injure Claude and taunt me and yet this frightens you."He said dumbfounded.I close my eyes and felt my hand starting to burn.I wince and grip my wrist as if to cut off circulation."I won't give in,I won't give in!"I yell as my hair begins floating and swishing around."Sebastian!"Yells Undertaker who jumps through the window.His scythe extends and pierces my stomach.I cough up blood but the pain isn't in my hand any longer.I was gasping fast and rapid as I slide off the scythe."Easy ButterFly."Cooed UnderTaker who gripped my hand.His green and yellow eyes filled with worry and sadness."ButterFly!"Yelled Grell who ran past Sebastian and held my hand."Hang in there!"Yelled Grell."Grell....its...time."I stutter out.Grell's eyes widen and he cuts his wrists and let's the blood drizzle into my mouth.UnderTaker did the same.I holler and squeal.The pain was unbearable however I could feel my blood shifting in the gene pool.My left eye sizzled and popped.My hair changed like a rainbow,grey on the right side,black in the middle and red on the left.Thorns wrapped my contract symbol.Blood coming from my symbol.Wings tearing through my back.Fangs growing in my gums.My nails growing to a point.I fall to the floor out of breath and my vision was shaken.Sebastian picks up my hand.

"The compact,it's filled with everyone she holds dear,good or bad

"The compact,it's filled with everyone she holds dear,good or bad."He said.I sit up and look in the mirror behind UnderTaker.My once golden blue eyes,know only one remained.My right eye was replaced with a reaper eye.I narrow my eyes.The fuchsia demon eyes showed."Let's kill the bastard."I growl.