Chapter Thirteen

Ladybug was in town.I could feel the necklace heating up.Grell has been trying to force the reaper abilities down my throat.UnderTaker wants me to human.Claude,well his little demon.I saw Ladybug in the streets not to far away was Claude and that brat."LadyBug!Don't wander off to far."Said Alois grabbing her hand.I hop from roof to roof until her hand is free from his.She was ahead by five feet,the other two talking to a shop owner.One we knew."Hey it's that thief!"He said pointing to LadyBug.She was frightened and ran off.I jumped down and picked her up and jumped back onto the roof of one of the building."It's alright LadyBug."I say gripping the eight year old.As I land a voice is heard."Well we're lucky enough to have you close enough she wouldn't get snatched."Said Claude who stepped to me.I grip a chopstick and fling it into his eye.He grips the chopstick in pain."LadyBug run to the edge of the building.Go!"I yell shoving her to a head start.She does and Grell swoops in and grabs her."Gotcha!"He said teleporting tot be reaper world."Your going to regret that decision my daughter."Said Claude course.I smirk and shake my head."Not one bit actuallyLadyBug is safe from the likes of you."I say and step closer to the edge."Hardly.My master won't stop till his sister is back in his arms,I guess you won't either."He said as something cuts my arm bad.I wince and grip the gash.The triplets.I growl in pain and glare to the demon before me who was healed.I grip one of my chopsticks and put it against my head."End the contract or a holy chopstick to my head,no more daughter dearest!"I exclaim quick.He looked in My eyes and he knew I wasn't joking."That's something I can't do,however your soul for hers."He said."Done!"I snap without any hesitation.He appears before me and hits one of my pressure points quick.