Chapter Six

The sun rises ever so slow and Ladybug couldn't keep her eyes open any longer.She falls asleep and I watch our surroundings.Maybe I should find her a home near by so I can visit her.Maybe?Maybe Grell will let me sign up after all.Footsteps clip closer till a man with long grey hair and a darker grey cloak steps to us.His hands covered.A scar running across his neck and face."LadyBug?"He questioned."I swing a leg in his direction and defend Ladybug.He fought me back in his own way but was quite good at it.LadyBug was yelling something to me but I couldn't hear a word.A flash of red and white zips by knocking me out in the process.

My head throbbed and my body aches.I felt like I was tied down or in a box.I cough lightly,it was stuffy in here.I was sweating and I was scared for my life.I keep calm though."LadyBug?"I mumble in case she was next to me.Nothing.A small crack appeared in the dark area then 8 fingers follow.I shove my foot into the fingers."OW,OWEY,OW!"Yelled a male with a unusual voice.He sounded just like the man who....took LadyBug!I kick the lid off of the coffin I finally realize and get into a fighting stance.The man faces me,hands,well fingers a cherry red."ButterFly I know it looks bad but..."I holler and try kicking his face only for him to catch my foot and throw me into the bookshelf behind him."This again?"He questions in a laugh.I was angry know.I run to him and kick him in his back launching him into the stone wall.I jump and ready a fist for his face.He turns two times and punches me in my stomach.The impact brought shock throughout me.I fall to my knees."Let me explain."He said calm once again.

He was putting ice packs on my stomach and back.He said that a normal person would have broken their back."ButterFly your LadyBug as you call her was adopted adopted about three months ago.She was coming to me for your sake.She begged and pleaded for me to train you."He said."Train me?"I stutter out from lack of oxygen.He nods."You see ButterFly I'm not a human,much like Grell and the Master Butler."He said green orbs shining bright."Reaper."I conclude."Yes."