Chapter Four

Grell had work to do so he said we could help ourselves to anything we needed.Ladybug was sound asleep and I lay awake.I was thinking off my options,give her to a good home.What am I saying?It sounds like she's a dog!Shes my little girl.I sigh and think."What would be better for her?"I mumble.I step outside and feel the breeze.Hearing LadyBug toss and turn.I have to think of her.I just can't let her go.

I've been standing outside for the past two hours still commencing a plan for us.My personal backstory which I know nothing about seems to block my vision more than anything."Hello!"Yelled Grell who burst into the house full of energy.LadyBug hugs him in excitement.I face him and smile lightly.He hands her a coloring book and some colored pencils."Me and Butterfly need to have a talk."He told her.She nods and runs to the coffee table in the living room.He steps out into the pavilion with me."I think I found a home for LadyBug,I can get some meat on you again and you can go to the reaper academy.Will's letting you sign up."He said."I'm not ready for that step.Shes to helpless without me."I pondered.Grell rolls his eyes and hugs me,hiding the tears he knew were building."Shhh."He muttered stroking my hair in slow soft strokes."Im not ready."I weep.Eventually sleep took over.