Chapter 5: First Kiss

Jihye's POV ~

"I'm a what!" I yelled. I yelled enough to make Dooman start barking.

"Shut up both of you!" Jhope yelled in a whispered voice. How does he expect me to be quite after hearing this?

"Okay. Yeah, your a target to all gang members in Seoul. That's why gang members don't date. Especially the leaders." He pointed to himself. Even though I like him I'm not dating him. And mostly the reason why is because he's in a gang.

"But we aren't dating." I said. We both heard a noise. I pulled Dooman close as I sat close to Jhope. We sat in silence for a few minutes.

"They don't know that. Someone must have seen us together. And to get me, they'll go after you." He whispered in my ear. Another noise and I got so close to him, I think I was actually sitting in his lap. Another noise and we didn't wait for another sound. Jhope grabbed my hand and we walked through the classroom door. There were stairs leading down to the first floor. As we ran passed them I looked down to see that giant evil man.

"Little girl!" He yelled. I looked back at Jhope who started running faster.

"Why did you look down!" Jhope yelled. His voice was scarier than the big man.

"I don't know! Don't scream at me!" My tears were getting into the way of me talking. We walked through two metal doors. As I felt the cool breeze hit my face I knew we were on the roof of the school. What are we doing up here! What are we going to do? Jump? Yeah right?

"Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit!" He cursed. He ran to the edges of the roof. Bang! I jumped as I heard the guy trying to break through the doors. Jhope ran up to me and dragged me to the edge of the building. Oh no. This was bigger than my little three stories high. This has to be ten.

"We're going to jump! Do you understand me?" He said.

"Are you crazy!" I yelled. He grabbed my head and turned it down to the ground. A big garbage truck with trash was about to pull off. He grabbed my arm.

"I-I-I can't do it." I mumbled. I could barely speak. I was cold, tired, and afraid. I looked up to his eyes.

"You can do it. If we live you can slap me for putting you through this." He sarcastically said, yet calmly. The doors busted open and the big evil man started running towards us. Even though I'm terrified, having Jhope here with me is calming me down. I took one last deep breath in and we jumped.

When we hit the garbage truck, immediately it started moving. Dooman was shaking in my arms. But I was more than shaking. My body is completely numb. But not numb enough to know something is stabbing me in the leg. I looked down to see a empty beer bottle. My leg was a little bloody but not as much as that scary man might do. Jhope jump up and started screaming. Well glad to know at least someone is happy.

"Jhope." I called his name to get his attention. I guess he didn't think I would do it. Or even remember what he said, because by the look on his face he was shocked.

"You just slapped me. The one who just saved you." He said.

"I wouldn't be in this situation if not because of you!" I screamed. The truck hit a bump throwing me into the air. Dooman landed on a soft bag while I landed on Jhope. This is what I hate about this situation. One minute I hate him and the next I fall on him and see those beautiful eyes. It's not fair. Can I either like you or hate you?

"You have beautiful eyes." He said. Oh my! Did he just read my mind?

"What's your name? Lovely eyes." He asked.