Chapter: Twenty-Eight: Promise

Jihye's POV

It was already passed ten and Jhope still wasn't home yet. I know because I've been sitting at my dusty window looking outside. I thought the cold night breeze would feel good on my body but to my surprise it didn't. In fact I'm wrapped in a blanket I found in the top of my closest. Everyone but Rapmon and Jin are asleep, from either a drug or just plain tired. If not for Jhope running late I might be sleeping like a puppy myself. But I'm so concerned. Not just for him, but for everyone.

I think to myself just because Felix is down doesn't mean another won't come up wanting Jhope and his gang to go down. I'm still afraid for us all. And with Jhope still missing it's really starting to get to me.

"Knock knock." Jin said before opening my bedroom door with a tray in his hand. His warm smile wasn't even making me feel better, not with Jhope still gone.

"I think you're supposed to knock instead of just saying knock knock." I comment retuning my gaze outside the window again.

"Well yeah, but things change, it's a new generation." Jin confirmed before pulling a chair beside me.

"I made some hot chocolate if you want. Everyone loves my hot chocolate!" Jin bragged smiling broadly. He reached over grabbing the pink and purple coffee cup handed it to me.

"Really? Thank you." I smiled taking the hot cup from his hands. I took one little sip trying to make sure I got at least one marshmallow before returning my gaze back outside the window. And like before, the driveway was still missing Jhope's car.

"Are you really going to stay up all night waiting for him to come back?" Jin asked taking a sip of his hot chocolate. I did the same before answering his question.

"Yes."

"You really love him don't you?" Jin asked.

I took my gaze away from the window for a second looking at Jin. His face was completely blank besides a little chocolate on his lip. But his question is all I'm thinking about. I do love Jhope, and I do believe he loves me too. I just don't know if love can come across a  normal girl and a gang leader.

"If I walk away from this the only thing I have left is Dooman. But if I still get up and leave a huge part of me will be destroyed, because I've made wonderful friends here, and yes, feel in love with someone I'm not supposed to. But I can't do it, I can't leave, I can't just forget about you or the others." I spoke.

"And especially Jhope." I finished.

"Then just wait, he'll be home soon." Jin sat his cup down on the nightstand before pulling me into a hug. Something I didn't realize I needed until I felt secured.

"You promise?" I asked.

"Promise. Now get in bed before it kicks in and you fall to the floor." Jin laughed standing up. He grabbed his cup and tray heading to the door.

"Wait! What will kick in?" I yelled trying to stand up. Before I knew it my legs were turning to jelly and I was falling to the ground. As I hit the ground I heard the coffee cup smash into a million pieces.

"Di-did you drug me?" I asked trying to keep a steady vision. Jin was starting to become more than one Jin. I couldn't tell who was the real one but I could feel him pick me up.

"Put m-me do-down." I tried moving but now my entire body was becoming jelly.

"It's just a sleeping pill. It's just so we don't wake you up with all the commotion." Jin said sitting me down in the bed. I could barely see him but I could feel him place the nice warm blanket over me.

"But y-you pro-promised." I knew it was going to be my last words but I couldn't help but feel sad. I probably trusted Jin out of all of them, and he drugged me. How could he?

"Don't worry. I'm still keeping the promise."

If what I heard last is true, then why drug me? And what kind of commotion could be so loud I would need to be knocked out?

⚪️〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰⚪️

I really apologize for updating this so late, it's just been hard lately.

My mom has lung cancer, which thank God is looking better and better everyday the doctors say. But just today my grandpa passed away. And I may have not "loved" him but to know my grandpa died on his tractor in the woods all by himself just makes me sad. Especially knowing two years ago that tractor didn't work but I helped him get it fixed. So in a way I feel like I helped him to his death. Idk. I just don't feel good. 2016 has just been the worst year of all time. I'm really looking forward to 2017 I pray it will be better.

But so yeah, I probably will try and update as much as I can, but I have Doctor appointments, a funeral,and college to attend to, so at the moment it's really hard to sit down and write.

                                    Anyways,
                            Thanks for reading!

                                    Anyways,                            Thanks for reading!

⚪️〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰⚪️