Chapter Eleven: Trust

Now it's been another a week. I haven't spoken a word to Jhope and don't plan on it. I've mostly stayed with Taehyung and Jimin. They keep me company most of the time. That and the small walks I take around the house everyday. Usually I walk with Dooman but he's sleeping. Both Dooman and Taehyung are sleeping on the couch. Jimin is watching some movie in his room. Jin is out getting food, and Jhope and Daehyung are down in the basement.

It sickens me to think what Jhope did. He's nice to me one second and then next he's showing me hundreds of dead bodies. One minute I really like him, the next I hate him.

I keep walking until I heard a noise in the woods. The first day I walked every ten minutes I would jump at a sound. I've learned that it's just squirrels or bunnies. But this time I was wrong.

"Jihye! Jihye!" I heard two different voices. The both seemed a little familiar. I turned around to see those two twins. I froze in my tracks. Do I run to the house? Scream for help? No screaming wouldn't do anything. Jhope or Daehyung can't hear me because they are in the basement. Jimin can't hear because of his headphones. And Taehyung is asleep. My only thought is to run.

I started running towards the house. I could hear them behind me but one pulled me by my hoodie. I was pulled so hard I fell on my butt.

"We aren't going to hurt you Jihye. Can you just listen!" One said.

"We aren't the bad guys. If anything we are just like you." The other said. Looking at them both I could tell they were definitely twins.

"I'm Seongju." One said smiling.

"I'm Seongmi. If you have trouble remembering us. I've got two freckles on my left cheek. Seongju doesn't." The other said. Once he said that I could tell them apart.

"We've came to tell you to leave. Our boss knows you and Jhope are here. He's getting his men to come here now." Seongmi said.

"Why are you telling me this then?" I asked. They looked at each other and frowned.

"Our boss has a thing for killing people slowly. Especially girls. We don't like it and try and save as many as we can, but our boss and our father got into some trouble. We are paying off the debt by working for him. But enough with our past, you have to warn everyone inside." Seongju said. They both started pushing me but soon I was running inside.

"Everyone! Hello!" I screamed through the house. Jimin ran down stairs while Jhope and Daehyung walked out the basement. I ran over to Taehyung shaking him.

"We've got to go! Someone is coming here!" I yelled. I grabbed my coat and then Dooman. Everyone started running around grabbing things. I watched Jimin pull out the photo album. We all ran to the car but it was to late. I heard gunshots and Jhope pulled me to the back of the car. Daehyung jumped up shooting back.

"Jimin. You are going to open that side of the car. Once you get in, start the car. We'll be right behind you." Jhope said. Jimin open the backseat of the car climbing to the front. Then Taehyung and Daehyung jumped in. Another gunshot. I jumped a little.

"Look it's okay. Trust me. Nothing is going to happen to you, to us." Jhope said grabbing my face. His eyes were a little teary.

I do know one thing. I do trust Jhope.

⚪️〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰⚪️

So yah, it's pretty short but I promise the next one will be longer.

⚪️〰〰〰〰〰〰〰⚪️